🔞15. A lap dance that actually has no interruptions

This request was made by lt28hsxjbcxkp
I hope you'll like this<3

.
.

Context

Shubman lately has been so busy with his work that he didn't have enough time for himself. But his friend drags him to a club and he never expected what was about to happen next.

*Third Person's POV*

"Shubu, Chal na kahin ghoomne chalte hain"
"Are Abhi tujhe pata hai na main abhi bhot busy hun yar"
"Shubman. Main last time keh raha hun. Main aa raha hu tere ghar 10 min mein. Tu agar nahi mila mujhe to bhool jaiyo mujhe agli baar"
"Are Abh-.. *beep beep beep*"

The line went off.

Shubman sighed. He knew he had no other choice. He left his office, and reched his home and saw Abhishek's car parked there already.

"On time, Shubman.. ab chal, ready ho jaldi, I'm going to take you somewhere to teach you how to have a time off"

They both headed to a strip club, and Shubman was unknown to it until they had actually reached there.

"What the fuck, Abhi.. this is a fucking strip club-"
"I know. And today, My dear Gill, you cannot say no to me"
"But why would we even want to go inside?!"
"Shubu. Just let go sometimes. You're literally 24. You need to have some fun and do what people of your age do"

Shubman eye-rolled.
They both entered inside and Shubman was avoiding the gaze of a lot of people. All strangers. He knew no one. And that was even worse.

"Abhi, I'm not even sure if I want to do anything here... Look at all those people... So fucking desperate and horny.. why would I ever even want to take advantage of someone like that?"
"Listen. I don't know. If you don't act like a normal person right now, I swear I'll leave with one of those strippers too"
"I'm trying to fucking avoid them! Stop pointing"
"Pointing who? The one who's staring at you? He's pretty famous out here.. he doesn't give shows, or anything too easy. That's why everyone's dying for him"

"It doesn't matter" Shubman said, still not looking at who Abhishek was talking about.
"Ishan Kishan. Only the lucky ones get him.. why don't you try your luck out, eh?"
"Abhishek, since when did you become like this? Look. Whoever this Ishan Kishan is, must understand that his body is not meant to please any other person. He shouldn't let someone else touch him like that.. it's wrong.."

Abhishek smirked and left from there.
"Abhi! Abhi where are you going, wait!-"

Alas, he had already disappeared. Shubman's heart sunk. He couldn't do anything. He didn't like being alone in this huge crowd, and he couldn't also leave without his best friend.

He finally had a look around. Weird people, kissing, flirting, and a few more things he was absolutely not interested in.
What do people even get from all this?

He saw a very weird looking man move in the directions on the strippers, and so Shubman backed away from there. He wanted to leave. He decided he'd wait for Abhi near their car.

As soon as he reached the exit area, he bumped into someone. The next few seconds were absolutely a blur because he felt a hand around his mouth and was pulled into a room suddenly.

"*gasps for air* What the Fuck!? Who did that-"

He shouted and turned around to find a ahort man behind him. And man, to say he was beautiful would be an understatement.

"I am Ishan Kishan, and if I'm not wrong, you're Shubman Gill"
"Yes.. but how do you know me?"
"Mr. Abhishek is your friend right?"

Shubman ohed. So Abhishek actually called the infamous Ishan Kishan and asked him to kidnap him?