Explaination

So listen there are a few things I would like to clear up and explain about this story before you continue.

I'm a pre auther of many stories therefore I will try to work my time on the few stories I have on here as well as the lot I have on other platforms.

THIS IS NOT A STRANGER THINGS FANFICTION!
I would really just like to clear this thought up because this story really has nothing to do with the stranger things universe, other then Stranger things being a book series in their universe, however I don't feel like being copyrighted at all therefore I will be using the title Zranger Thingz. instead of stranger things.

The upside down in this universe is an opposite demention to theirs, like in stranger things it works about the same way other then it beinmg like Vecnas home or whatnot. It is simply a flipped demention of theirs that they have to venture upon and fix their issue.

About the characters, So as you may have noticed the character list is pretty high, I mean we have, Marik, Kota, Aziel, Nova, Rayvyn, Iris, Cairon, Alex and Seto, Minus the siblings and family members, side characters, All that. Well in the future you may find out why that is but for now we'll keep it a secret.
Who's perspective is it in? Well the story's pov changes a lot, it may run through every character or even a third person point of view.

The characters are NOT based off of anny of the characters from stranger things, not even personality or lookwise.

there may be romantic relationships.

Any questions may be left in the comments.