weeks later

YN POV
I was hanging out with felix.i was literally crying cuz of laughter because he said something stupid😭🤣.

Felix:
What?!why are you laughing mate? I just asked you a question...there is nothing to laugh about... :(

Yn:
Mate this is the most dummest and stupid question I have ever heard in my life*laughing aggressively*

Felix:
I think you are gonna die today.stop laughing mate*serious face*

Hyunjin POV
I was passing by the stairs but I stopped when I saw yn rolling on the floor laughing with Felix,I felt so jealous of him. So I went up to them.

Ynlix:
*Laughing*

Hyunjin:
*Clears throat*are you guys okay? Cuz I think y'all are going to die soon cuz of laughter....*stares at yn*

Felix:
*Catches breath*h-hey mate wassup?? I don't think we are gonna die today...

Yn:
*Stops laughing & catches air*o-ph h-hey jinnie.

Hyunjin:
Hey yn let's go to office room..

Yn:
Wae?!there is still time for the meeting..*looking at her watch*

Hyunjin:
Well we need to discuss first about to party. That's why*grabs yn's hand"

Yn
Oh ok.bye lixie :D *waves at Lix*

*After reaching office room*

Yn:
Okay so what do U want to talk bout?*sitting oh her seat*

Hyunjin:
First of all eat this*puts a bag of yn's table*

Yn:
Whats this?

Hyunjin:
Ik U haven't eaten breakfast or lunch so eat these*smiles*

Yn:
How did U know that I haven't eaten anything from morning??*opens the bag*

Hyunjin:
I just got to know*smiles*

Yn:
*Seeing the food*what the-how am I gonna eat all this? This is so much I can't eat all these.*looking at hyunjin*

Hyunjin:
Just eat *doing paper works*

Yn:
But how...wait let's share

Hyunjin:
It's ok U eat first I will eat the rest of the food

Yn:
Okay*smiles and started to eat*

*Few moments later*

Yn:
*Blurps* ops-im full I can't eat*touching her tummy and puts down the chopsticks*

Hyunjin:
Okay then let me eat the rest*grabs yn's chopsticks*

Yn:
Huh?why are you using my chopsticks?we have a pair of chopsticks in the bag..

Hyunjin:
Haven't you heard of indirect kiss??*smirks*

Yn:
*Blushes*

AN POV
The teachers and some students entered the room,yn and hyunjin bowed to them and then started the meeting.

Mr.seokjin:
Wait yn why don't U give us some suggestions??

Hyunjin:
Yeah yn give some ideas if u have..

Yn:
Um..uh..okay so um..the new years eve there will be still cold and will snow so we can arrange a midnight party to celebrate the new year with each other and for the food we can have brownie,cakes, noodles, pizza,burgha,etc and for drinks Soju, bubble tea, iced Americano,Fanta and coffee.*gives the suggestions*

All the students,teacher and hyunjin:
Speechless wordless😲

Hyunjin:
Sir mam it's a good idea we could do all these..

Mr.seokjin:
Okay so it's final we will do all those what yn said.and yn and hyunjin if U need anything then come to my cabin.

Hyunyn:
Okay sir*bows*

Hyunjin:
Okay yn if U need something or need help then ask Felix and me I will arrange the foods and U can arrange the decorations okay?

Yn:
Okay Mr.president*giggles*

Hyunjin:
*Giggles*:D

🌼🌼🌼END OF PART 2🌼🌼🌼

HI GUYS,THANK YOU FOR COMMING THIS FAR I LOVE YALL PLS VOTE AND COMMENT IF U LIKED THE STORY...

🌼🌼🌼THANK YOU🌼🌼🌼