Park Sedol panicked

After the two came to booth 068, they found that there were more people than in booth 012.

   Park Sedol pupils shrank.

   Just from the lively scene in front of you, you can guess some clues.

   Those people may not be talking nonsense!

   "Impossible!"

   Park Sedol and Lee Chaerim squeezed in, just in time to see Sejoun demonstrating charmander abilities.

   "How could..." Park Sedol was lost for a while.

   Lee Chaerim Bite's her lips, her eyes burning with envy.

   Giving creatures a special ability is a problem that Lee Chaerim has been trying to overcome.

   However, the difficulty is not normal. Lee Chaerim thinks she has some signs, maybe give her another year and a half, and she may make a breakthrough.

   Seeing that the genetic creature of the other party has this ability now, Lee Chaerim's eyes are suddenly hot...

   "Hey, isn't this President Park Sedol of a strong biotechnology company? Why do you have time to come to a small booth like ours to observe?"

   Sejoun glanced at the two people hiding in the crowd, and pointed them out with a smile.

   When the people around him heard this, their expressions suddenly became strange.

   They all know the conflict between Sejoun and Park Sedol, and Park Sedol has been ridiculed and sarcastically on the Internet.

   Now that the two enemies meet, are they going to tear it apart later?

   Many people quietly turned on their cameras, ready to record this moment.

   "Just passing by!"

   Park Sedol's face was ugly and he was about to leave.

   "Hehe, doesn't Mr. Sedol thinks I'm lying. What else is there to say?" Sejoun said with a smile.

   "Park Sejoun, don't be complacent! You are lucky this time, my company will surpass you sooner or later, and don't steal any of my ideas."

   Park Sedol glared at Sejoun.

   The corners of Sejoun's mouth twitched, and he said sarcastically, "Stealing? The last time you stole the technology for making spirit dogs was because of my carelessness. You will never think of stealing anything from me in the future!"

   "You..."

   Park Sedol said gloomily: "Sejoun, don't confuse the public! The spirit dog is owned by Lee Chaerim, a creature designer from my company, and it wasn't stolen from you!"

   With so many people staring at him, Park Sedol would not admit to stealing his idea.

   "Ahh yes, yes."

   Sejoun shrugged and said, "Sedol, do you remember when I invested more than 100 million won in the early days to developing the spirit dog, do you think Lee Chaerim was able to pour so much money like that? No, and do you know how it feels if someone steals something precious from them in front of their own eyes? Isn't Lee Chaerim?"

   Under everyone's attention, Lee Chaerim blushed and said loudly, "Don't talk nonsense, the spirit dog has nothing to do with you, When did I receive your support! It is all my hardwork"

   "Tsk tsk tsk. Two unfamiliar white-eyed wolves, who doesn't know you are a Thief in the lab."

   Kim Jim, who was already very unhappy in his heart, inserted a sentence coldly: "Charmander was designed by Mr. Sejoun himself. You must have expected it? With Mr. Sejoun talent, we don't need your skills at all."