Idiocracy 2

─── ⋆⋅💀⋅⋆ ───

Jeongin, Changbin, and Seungmin were hanging at the library, doing whatnot.

"Hey hyung come look at this!" Jeongin called the boy at the other side of the bookshelf.

The boy's transparent figure then swiftly went through the door, "Yes?" The boy, Seungmin said.

"Check it out it's a book about cute little foxes!" Jeongin chirped the whole holding up the book to the bottom of his chin.

"Changbin hyung found it for me, it's very cute!" Jeongin said, patting the light green hand on the book, which gave him a thumbs up, before he threw the hand upwards to the top of the ladder.

The hand was then grabbed by a muscular figure, "Thanks for the hand!" Changbin thanked, before putting his hand back on.

Seungmin just nodded and continued searching for his book for his physics class, as he does not really understand physics that much due to y'know, being a literal spirit where the laws of physics don't exactly apply to you.

"Hey guys... Do you hear that?" Jeongin asked.

Then came a running and hissing Minho through the hallway, wearing black leather pants while he was shirtless and wet, doing parkour on every high surface he could, including the ladder Changbin was on.

As soon as Minho jumped off the ladder to scurry away Changbin met his undead demise as the entire ladder went crashing down, as well as himself, onto Jeongin and Seungmin.

The entire thing just went through Seungmin's body, which left him unscathed but traumatized, meanwhile Changbin was sandwiched in between Jeongin and a ladder on top.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL-" And before Changbin could finish groaning out that sentence in pain, a wet shirtless Felix in swimming trunks chased after Minho, which led him to also do parkour on what he could, which means stepping over the ladder that was crushing the 2 boys, which crushed them more, all before Felix went through Seungmin's body and said a quick "SORRY!" to them all. Yeah safe to say they're traumatized.

Seungmin heard a notification from his iCoffin, it was a text from their friend group's group chat, and lo and behold the explanation given by Hyunjin was all it took to make Seungmin contemplate his not-existent-life's choices.

"HEY HELP US!" Jeongin screeched out a yelp that could be identified as a rouge dolphin flopping through the school- ok wait that is a weird thought, anyways that screech made Seungmin's soul jump out of his non-existent-body, before sighing in defeat and helping them out.

"Why did I choose to be friends with you guys again?" Seungmin groaned.

Changbin then looked at Seungmin in a funny way, raising an eyebrow as his face showed concern.

"Dude my foot is on your head."

"WHAT"

─── ⋆⋅💀⋅⋆ ───
A/N

Yeehaw