Eight 🤖

Jungkook: And Y/n is my woman.

He said holding her hand like he was claiming her making her feel thousands of butterflies. Her smiled widened as she looked at their hand and intertwined their fingers while Jungkook pushed Mr. Jeon's hand away.

Jungkook: Let's forget you're my father.

He said and turned to Y/n before caressing her face and started walking along with her towards the door holding her hand as Mr. Jeon looked shocked seeing them going away.

He felt happy for standing in front of the man who claimed himself as his father and it all happened because of the woman walking beside him.

He stopped at the door before turning to look at her making her confused.

Y/n: What happened?

Jungkook: Thank you.

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

Y/n: Jungkook Where are you taking me?

Jungkook: I told you to be patient.

Y/n: How I can? when you suddenly asked me to go somewhere?

He chuckled hearing her blabbering and complaining through out the journey to here as he was covering her eyes before he moved closer to her. Her heart skipped a beat as she found him standing behind her so closer he smirked as he noticed how such actions affect her.

Jungkook: Y/n...

He whispered closer to her ear as he slowly and playfully moved his hands on her arms upwards sending shivers to her body.

Jungkook: You are looking cute while being quiet.

Her jaw dropped as she thought he was going to do something but he just teased her. uncovering her eyes she turned around before slapping his chest.

Y/n: You're really bad... How can you tease me---

She stopped as her eyes saw around only to see the beautifull place. Her eyes sparkled as she turned around when she felt him back hugging her.

Jungkook: I wanted to come here with you.

He whispered and placed a kiss on her shoulder making her smile as she held his hands before turning around she held his face and kissed him slowly and passionately.

Y/n: Thank you... It's beautiful.

Jungkook: I love you.

She smiled before walking away from her making him chuckled as she didn't reply to him. She started running as he ran behind her to catch.

Playing and laughing, they both were lying down on the sand as she was tired looking at the sky full of the stars and a moon shining bright in the middle of the sky. A constant smile never left her lips as he stared at her, amazed by her beauty.

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

Y/n: Jungkook... Stop staring at me.

Jungkook: I can't... You're so beautiful.

He whispered making her giggled as she turned her head towards him, he smiled and also turned to her before pushing himself up and weighing on his elbow he touched her face.

Jungkook: Y/n do you know why I'm not looking at those stars?

He asked softly making her confused as she smiled and looked into his eyes before touching his face and caressing she shake her head.

Y/n: I don't know... Why?

Jungkook: I don't need to look at them when I can see the whole galaxy in your eyes.

Her smiled faded a little touched by his words as her eyes filled with tears. He knew what she was feeling before smiling and kissing her forehead.

Jungkook: I don't want you to cry Y/n... Just be happy with me.

Y/n: I'm happy and it's because of you. You know I lost my parents in an accident 4 years ago... I was miserable not knowing what to do. Everyone left me and my neighbors took me to that hospital thinking I'm mad. But you came and once again gave me the warmth I craved for. You made me alive again and loved me... I know I can't love you the way you love me but I will give up my whole life for you Jungkook.

She whispered as tears rolled down her eyes making his eyes also teary as he moved closer to her face and held her chin letting his lips touch her softly. She wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him closer as few minutes later they both pulled away.

Jungkook: Then I'm lucky to have you by my side Y/n because you're the strongest human I've ever met... I will protect you Y/n.

_________________
✿✿✿✿_________________

He was sitting in the living room as they came home a bit late, working on his laptop. She was asleep in his room as she slept in the middle of their return to home.

He smiled thinking about her when he heard the bell ringing and went to open the door only to see a courier in front of his door making him confused.

Jungkook: What is this?

He picked up the box and opened it to see an envelope placed in the middle of it when he took out the envelope and opened it only to see some papers. Just as he opened the papers his phone rang as he received it only to hear his father.

Mr. Jeon: You must have opened the envelope... You better read it properly but listen to me first... Leave that girl and come back to me because she will hate you the moment she will know the truth that you're the one to kill her parents.

His eyes widened as he heard his words before he saw the papers and all the details written on it with his pictures with Y/n's parents. And that's when he remembered the truth and the scenes that happened years ago.

Jungkook: Are you blackmailing me?

He asked when Mr. Jeon chuckled and whispered 'yes' before he cut the call. He looked at the papers as he sat on the couch feeling fear for the first time, he doesn't want to let her go. He turned his head towards her as she stood in front of him looking at him with sleepy eyes.

Y/n: Jungkook what are you doing at this late? I was missing you.

He just looked at her and then at the papers when Y/n noticed the change in his behavior as she moved towards him and held the papers from his hand making him blink his eyes.

Y/n: What is this? Did bell ring for this?

She asked looking at him then at papers as he stood there noticing her expressions when her eyes widened and her heart clenched reading every line. She looked back at him and then at the papers before taking a step back as she spoke.

Y/n: J-Jungkook... Is it true?

She asked with her teary eyes as her hands trembled holding the papers in her hands. He didn't know what to say as he moved closer to her and looked at her with teary eyes. His tears fell down as he spoke.

Jungkook: It's true.

-------->>>
A/n: So Jungkook killed Y/n's parents....

What do you think will Y/n do?