❀ ᴘʀᴇʟᴜᴅᴇ ❀

[Note- Include Child Abuse ]

ఌ︎

childhood trauma
term

1. The only person I've ever genuinely been afraid of, was my father.

ఌ︎

The little eight-year-old boy stood there peeking from behind the door as he saw his father removing his belt and his mother sat on the floor with fear in her eyes.

He jumped at his place and palmed his mouth to stop the sound coming out of his mouth, as he saw his father raising the belt in the air before it landed on his mother's chest which made her shriek in pain.

And then other- then another - then more- more, he stood there shivering as he saw his mother bearing the blows of his father on her body, and his father mercilessly beat his mother with his leather belt.

The little boy flinched when his father stopped and held his mother's jaw tightly, making her gasp.

"You whore, what do you think of yourself, hmm? You will keep fucking around men and I wouldn't know?" His father left his mother's face with a jerk as his mother shook her head sobbing and tears continuously falling out of her eyes.

Then suddenly he saw his father's eyes turning darker as he pulled his mother up and tilted her head by pulling her hair making her wince.

"You are just mine, understand? Mine to fuck and mine to kill. And I would keep reminding you of this."

Saying this he took her to their room and closed the door behind and the little boy who couldn't understand what was happening shuddered in fear as he heard his mother's cries.

Blinking the blurry vision he dragged himself to the bed and laid down beside his three-year-old sleeping sister and held her in his safe arms, as if afraid that she would vanish. Tears flowed down his eyes as his mother's voice from another room intensified and he palmed his sister's ears, not wanting her to wake up and cry, otherwise, he wasn't sure what the monster in his father would do.

His delicate heart kept breaking with every crie of his mother.

And he couldn't do anything.

.
.

That day he entered his house with the report card in his hand, as he scored the highest marks in his exams. He looked around and frowned at the silence in the house but soon heard a shriek which made his heart shudder in fear as his report card fell on the floor.

He ran to his room and he froze at his place when he saw his father pulling his little sister's hair as his mother was trying to save her, but his father pushed her and she fell on the ground.

His mother's gaze fell on him standing at the door and she signaled him to leave but he stood frozen as he saw his little sister crying in pain.

His eyes turned red and nobody knew when he stormed inside the room and pushed his father away with all force and he stumbled away, which shocked both his mother and father. He took his sister in his arms, soothing her scalp as she was crying. He made her stand up on the bed and rubbed her scalp gently.

But soon he felt a throbbing pain on his forehead and he touched his forehead to see blood in his hand. His eyes turned wide as he felt the pain on his forehead, as his father had pushed him in between which made him fall and his forehead hit the table corner. He looked at his father who came and made him stand up holding his collar and slapped his small face and he fell with the force. His father was about to advance towards him again but his mother stopped him and forcibly took him out, crying at her children's state.

He stood up quietly and went to his sister who was now crying seeing her brother who gave her a small smile and wiped her tears before making her lay down and putting her to sleep.

And he touched the wound on the forehead where a clot had formed and blinked away his tears because it was paining him.

He laid down beside his sister and sobbed feeling the pain and soon felt darkness engulfing him, and he waited for a light, unknown to the fact that the dark tunnel had just started, and to get to the end, he needed to cross the dark tunnel.

The thing is, will he survive the darkness and will come out unhinged?

Or

Will he succumb to this darkness to rule the dark world?

.
.
.

Views?

Any idea, who's the boy?

Will be waiting for your reviews:)

Ig- @ the_wanderinghub

~A ♡