part: 16

He gasped while looking outside, and Jungkook, sensing his distress, inquired about what had happened. Taehyung, too stunned to articulate his thoughts, struggled to find the right words. "What's she doing here?" he finally managed, his voice tinged with fear.

"Who?" Jungkook pressed, casting a concerned glance in Taehyung's direction.

Taehyung hesitated, unsure of how to respond, so he opted for a feeble attempt at humor. "Haha it's nothing, I'm just joking." he said, forcing a laugh. But Jungkook wasn't fooled; he could sense Taehyung's unease, though he chose to remain silent, focusing instead on navigating the road ahead.

In the café 🤎
Taehyung and Jungkook arrived, while Jimin was engrossed in his mobile, about suga he hadn't shown up yet (poor v haha). When Jimin finally noticed Taehyung, they collided with each other in excitement, hugging each other tightly like there was no tomorrow, drawing curious looks from people around them.
Jungkook couldn't help but feel a twinge of jealousy as he watched their reunion.

"Finally emerged from your cave?" Jimin teased, extending his hand towards Jungkook for a handshake. "I'm Jimin, Taehyung's partner in crime," he added with a grin. Jungkook introduced himself quietly as they exchanged pleasantries and took their seats.

"What do you two want to order" jimin said looking at taekook. "Wait someone special guest is coming here " Taehyung said being excited.
Jimin was intrigued but clueless. "Who?" he asked eagerly. "You'll see by yourself," Taehyung teased cryptically.

Just then, Jungkook alerted them to Suga's arrival. Suga looked like he had just rolled out of bed, shocking both Jimin and Suga himself. "Taehyung, can you pinch me? Isn't he Yoongiiii?" Jimin whispered excitedly. "Yes, your crush," Taehyung whispered back, enjoying Jimin's reaction.

Suga approached and introduced himself, surprising Jungkook with his unexpected blush.

As Jimin and Taehyung launched into nonstop chatter about everything from their latest escapades to their favorite music, Suga and Jungkook exchanged puzzled glances, unsure of how to intervene in the whirlwind of conversation.

Jimin animatedly recounted a recent prank they pulled on their manager, while Taehyung added colorful embellishments to the story, causing Suga to chuckle despite himself. Meanwhile, Jungkook fidgeted nervously, glancing around the cafe as if searching for an escape route.

"Remember that time we got lost in the mountains?" Jimin exclaimed, gesturing wildly as he recalled their misadventure.

"Jungkook! Listen, I will tell you everything that he did there," Jimin eagerly began, but Taehyung quickly intervened, covering Jimin's mouth with his hand.

Refusing to be silenced, Jimin bit Taehyung's hand and continued, "And then Taehyung tried to be a monkey and swing from one tree branch to another!"

Taehyung chuckled, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Hey, I was just trying to find our way back, okay? Besides, you were the one who thought we could outrun those wild goats!"

Suga and Jungkook exchanged amused glances, listening to the duo's banter with a mixture of amusement and bewilderment. Hearing their conversation was a little funny also cuz there was no logic in their conversation.    Suga attempted to interject with a comment about the weather, but Jimin and Taehyung were already onto their next topic: their latest favorite songs.

Have you heard the new track? It's so catchy!" Jimin exclaimed, pulling out his phone to play a snippet for Suga and Jungkook. Suga nodded politely, while Jungkook forced a smile, his mind clearly elsewhere.
The conversation continued to whirl around them, with Jimin and Taehyung barely pausing for breath. Suga stole glances at Jungkook, who seemed to be growing increasingly agitated by the minute.

Suga stole glances at Jungkook, who seemed to be growing increasingly agitated by the minute. Jungkook signaled to Suga, trying to find a way to escape. "I've got some work; I need to go. Jungkook, could you help me in the office?"finally two crack heads looked at them "Okay," Jungkook mumbled. "Okay, we're going. You guys enjoy yourselves. And Taehyung called; I'll come to pick you up," jungkook said, as both of them hurriedly left the café.

After Jungkook and Suga came out, Suga shot a deadly glare at Jungkook, who responded with an IDGAF look. "When the heck did we plan to meet at the café?" Suga asked, glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook, with a smirk playing on his lips, replied, "Oh, come on. Be grateful you got to meet your crush." Suga's glare intensified. "Couldn't you have at least informed me that Jimin was also going to be there? I would have dressed properly," he scolded, feeling a twinge of embarrassment at his disheveled appearance.

Rolling his eyes, Jungkook retorted, "You know, no matter how much you dress up, you still look like the same arrogant grandpa." Suga's lips twitched in annoyance. "One day, I'll definitely-" he began, only to be interrupted by Jungkook's playful response, "I'll be waiting for that day.". "I will kill you one day for sure" suga said being fully annoyed."haha I'm waiting for that day."

Just to make it clear, Jungkook said he was going to the same café because he knew Taehyung was going to meet his best friend Jimin. So, for his best friend, Jungkook changed the whole plan and messaged Suga to come to the café saying he got some work.

Suga sighed, realizing the extent of Jungkook's meddling. "Well, now that we're here, you might as well help me with the project," he said, still feeling a lingering annoyance.

Jungkook's smirk widened. "Actually, I'm on holiday. Mr. Kim instructed me not to work for a month," he said, relishing in his newfound freedom.

Suga's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "So, Mr. Kim is handling the company while you're enjoying your time off like an unemployed person?" he remarked, unable to suppress a hint of admiration at Jungkook's carefree attitude.

Jungkook shrugged. "Well, even when I'm not working, I can still enjoy life without worrying about money," he said, flashing a confident grin.(Paisa Ta Sanga Uhu, Paisa Ma Sanga Yeah vibe )

Whatever. I can't say anything to the billionaire," Suga sighed. With that, both headed towards Suga's office to work on the upcoming projects with foreign clients.

I was too confused while writing this chapter. I guess it takes more then 4 hours FS haha. I'm lazy to read again. I know there are some grammatical mistake. Sorry for that. I know this chapter is also short. I will try to make longer. I don't have any plan for next chapter.어떻해 

Anyway Take care.