Chapter 6

Ansh's POV

I was completely devastated when Puchki said she has to leave. I mean how can she leave me, weren't we supposed to be together and be best friends forever?

Right now I'm in the living room with my grandpa, well he's watching the news and I'm just sitting thinking about Puchki, she'll be leaving today, yesterday was when we last met and bid our good bies, I wish I could keep her with me but maybe destiny has some other plans. I was lost in my thoughts when I suddenly heard the news.

"It's currently a live news coming from Mumbai airport, the plane 2441 of Prep airways flying from Rajasthan to Hyderabad has crashed due to technical issues. A huge amount of passengers have been reported dead and the rescue team is still rescuing the passengers. Looking at the cash, it's hard to tell if any of the passengers have survived. We'll update you if any further information comes."

Nnnnnoooooooooooooooo

I wake up with a jerk from my sleep. Aahhh again this nightmare, it's been 20 years since that plane crash but I still get this nightmare almost every night.

Yupp it's been 20 years since I heard the death of my Puchki and no ofcourse not, I haven't forgotten her! How can I, after I grew up I realised that I actually fall for her but she is no more. Well that's what the world thinks, but my heart says she is still alive. She promised she'll come back but she never in these 20 years!

I miss her like hell.

I'm 27 now, my family is forcing me to get married and get settled but how can I when she still resides in my heart And I'm damn sure she'll return to me, if not she, then I myself would go and find her!

But sometimes I'm afraid what if she might would have forgotten me and now be married coz now she too would be of 25 years of age.
We are together in childhood and anyone can forget memories of such young age.

I still have that pendent that she has given me, and I promise to myself I'll find her no matter what.

I checked the time and shows 5 am

I got dowm from my bed and went towards washroom to start my morning routine.

I came out pretty freshed and went to gym as my daily routine.

Time skip after an hour

After my workout I returned to my room and went for a calming bath and got ready for my office.

It's 8 am now and I descended stairs and towards the dining area where rest of the family members are present all ready to start the food

"Good morning dada sa, dadi sa" I greeted my grandparents while touching their feet for the blessings.

"Good morning beta, stay blessed" they wished while patting my back.

"Good morning maa sa baba sa" I said touching my parents feet for their blessings.

"Good morning Ansh, come the breakfast is ready" replied my mom inviting for the breakfast.

"Jii maa" I Said while going towards my chote baba sa and maa sa because they are equally important to me as my parents.

"Good morning chote baba sa, maa sa" I Said while touching their feet as well.

"Good morning Ansh beta, stay blessed always" said choti maa saa while giving me a side hug.

I sat down on my seat when those 3 musketeers arrived too.

"Good morning Bhai saa" all three of them wished in unison after greeting the elders

"Hmmm" I replied to them.

"Viney have you completed the fine I gave you yesterday?" I asked him while I was about to take the first bite of my breakfast

Well Viney is a year younger to me and soo he already has finished his degree and now works in the office as junior CEO while I'm the CEO of Rathod and Sons.
Meanwhile Ujjwal and Siya are still in college.

"Ji Bhai sa, I completed it, I'll present it to in your office" he replied while keeping his spoon aside for answering.

"Okk" and then we all had breakfast in peaceful silence

I finished my breakfast and left for office not before bidding my bye to everyone.

I e become an introvert after she left still I try to talk normally with my family.

===================================

This is it for today's chapter guys. I know I was pretty late for uploading this chapter and I apologise with my whole heart, I was stucked in some work

Yeass guys Mansi's plane got into a crash, let's see what destiny holds for them.

Please comment your favourite part or any suggestions you would like to make and vote for the chapters.

Till then byee my sweetheart, meetu all in the next chapter

Azrael.