December 17th 1749

It was a dark and stormy Saturday night, while most young people were out clubbing or at the bingo, 17 year old George Washington was sobbing into his pillow wishing desperately to have a charming, saxophone playing boyfriend.

George himself was an incredible saxophone player, but wished oh so desperately to have a beautiful, floofy-haired man to fall in love with him and play sax with and for him.

But, alas, no - it was just George, alone in his bed, crying his eyes out because, let's face it, he's never going to find the man of his dreams.

This realisation caused a new wave of tears making his whole body shake.

He allowed himself to sink into further sorrow, all prior hopes completely dissolving as he thought more and more about how unlikely it would be to find a pretty, gay, saxophone player that would like him back (especially difficult considering saxophones wouldn't be invented for another 96 years).

After a few more hours of crying, when there were no more tears left in George's stunning blue orbs with enlarged pupils, he realised what a stupid thing it was to cry over a non existent man, so he got up, washed his face, and picked up his saxophone.

George loved his saxophone, he'd named it George's UwU Babygirl Machine, which, sure, would get him kicked out of his home if his parents ever knew, but they would never find out what George whispered to his saxophone when he stroked it late at night.

He put his lips to George's UwU Babygirl Machine and played a long note, it rang out through the silence of the night, igniting a spark of excitement in his chest.

Playing his saxophone always made George's worries seem just that little bit less troubling, and right now his worries of having no slutty, whammy boyfriend seemed like nothing.

Suddenly there was a banging on the door!

"SHUT THE FLIPPITY FLAP UP!!" George's mother, Mary, shouted through the door.

George had forgotten it was only 3am, he did that all too often.

"Sorry, mama," he called back through the door "It won't happen again."

He knew Mama wouldn't buy it, but he heard her footsteps retreating nevertheless.

George sighed and resulted to just stroking and whispering to his saxophone.

"Oh, George's UwU Babygirl Machine, whatever am I going to do?"

George's UwU Babygirl Machine didn't answer.

George sighed again slightly harder than last time, and put his saxophone away, he'd decided maybe it would be best to just get some sleep.