💜💚// discovery

What a fun day.

WHAT A SUPER DUPER SILLY FUN DAY OF SITTING AROUND AND DO DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Bittergiggle narrowed her eyes at the air. She wanted something to do, and she had been stuck down here for awhile.

"Stupid Uthman." she grumbled to herself.

Rahhhhhh, somedays she'd wake up wanting to be dead or hoping something good in her life would happen.

Just two years ago, she was enjoying her life, as Lillian Stem, a happy-go-lucky highschooler, with her boyfriend Justin McCoy.

The two had worked as volunteers for Banban's Kindergarten.

WHOOP-DEE-DOO, BIG FUCKING MISTAKE!

Adam Uthman had declared an 'Employee Day' which for some suspicious reason included volunteer workers.

Like, listen, all Lily knew how to do was play UNO with six year-olds and color them cute pictures of puppies. She certainly didn't deserve to go to such an appreciative event.

Neither did Justin either. All he did was cut apple slices and smoke in the closet. They decided to just say 'fuck it', and go anyway.

That was the last day Bittergiggle spent her life as a human.

Adam had taken every employee to his lab and turned them into monsters. And then, they all learned something worse.

Adam was also using the children to turn them into monsters.

Bittergiggle shuddered. Those poor things..

And now, being turned into a monster was entirely useless since she had been a reject and a mutant. So, Adam dumped her down here on the 6th floor.

Just what she needed. An excuse to waste away.

I wonder where Justin is.. and if he's okay.

                                    ***

Toadster bowed his head down to the Queen. "Your Majesty," he said, full of respect.

"Toadster," she replied, with the same amount of respect. "Go take a peep at the floor under, will you?" she commanded, not in a commanding way, though, more like she trusted him to do it and wanted it done.

"There could be intruders. And say hi to Syringeon if you see him, yes?" Bouncelia's gaze was fixated on the sign on the ceiling to the entrance of her throne room. It said 'Shh...' with the head of Toadster with his mouth crossed out, and.. some other guy.

Toadster knew what she was thinking. Who is that?

"Your Majesty-"

The queen noticed his realization. "I don't know who that is, but if you find out, bring him or her to me. If their face is around here, then they must belong here."

"Yes, ma'am." Toadster tipped his hat. Before the brown toad could make it to the elevator, and realize it wasn't there, it came back down, with a scientist--Michael Alsleez-- Toadster guessed, but next to him was the small frame of a little red kit. The face of Banban's Kindergarten, Banban.

"Uhm-" Toadster began, but was quickly interrupted.

"Evenin', Sheriff." He greeted. Banban was gripping onto the fabric of Alsleez's coat, ripping it with his sharp claws.

"Quit that." Alsleez said brusquely, before turning back to Toadster. "This is Banban, as you've likely guessed. Currently, his cell needs to be occupied, due to recent experiments."