𝟐𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐚𝐧

Hello Everyone, the most inconsistent person is back with another chapter🫣...

you guys want updates soon, but you don't want to vote (Aisa kaise chalega ?? 😔)

So , here is a long update 😮‍💨😮‍💨 , i tried to trim this chapter, but i couldn't so enjoy this one.

And those who haven't voted on previous chapter , go and do that 

Enough of my banter , now you can start the chapter - 

"Mishu stop showing me that smile"- Ahana warned mishika as she was grinning continuously at her

"You both went for meeting"
"Stop" -Ahana muttered, but Mishika was relentless. 
"And Lunch" - Mishika chirped, her smile widening. 
"Stop" Ahana practically growled, her voice laced with frustration. 
"And Auction"
"Why can't i kill this girl, God"- Ahana groaned, the frustration with a hint of blush peeking through her rosy cheeks. 
"Not happening this easily, paro" - Mishika teased, her voice dripping with mischief.

Just then Eshaan arrived. "Dii , Let me drop you both" -he offered with his usual enthusiasm. 
"Ok we will wait outside" - Mishika said, and Eshaan went to the parking lot. The two girls stood waiting, Mishika's smile not fading.
"Paro, i think i left my purse in hall"- mishika said with an worried frown on her soft face.
"How can you be so careless , wait i will bring that back"- Ahana said, turning back towards the hall.

Eshaan returned with his car. "Let's Go" - he said, pausing and looking around with a confused expression.
"Where is Ahana Dii?"

Ignoring his question, Mishika settled into the passenger seat.
"We will not go with her, Let's go from here."
"She will kill me for this" - Eshaan whispered, his face a mixture of fear and suspicion 
"And if you will not start the car now, i will kill you"-Mishika said, her eyes fixed on him. Eshaan, being so helpless between two of them, started the car.

When Ahana returned, the car and its passengers were gone. "These bastard , i will kill both of them"- she fumed, ruffling her hair in annoyance. 

"Do you know that people who mutter alone are called fools?" a voice chuckled.

Ahana turned around to see Kabir, their boss, a mischievous grin on his face. "I am not fool but i will kill two fools for sure"- she retorted, her voice laced with a playful evilness. 

Kabir's grin widened. "Woah that will be interesting, May i know who are these fools?"  
"MIshika and Eshaan - she said through gritted teeth. "they dare to leave me alone here. "