The Beginning

After the exam concluded, everyone congratulated Condor for his great leadership while he held a small speech to the two squads he had under his command. The cadets gathered in a loose circle around Condor, their faces a mix of relief, exhaustion, and pride. Condor stood tall, his helmet tucked under his arm, revealing a face marked by determination and gratitude. He looked around at his brothers, all of whom had given their best during the final exam. The moment was significant—one step closer to becoming full-fledged soldiers of the Galactic Republic.

"Brothers," Condor began, his voice steady but filled with emotion, "today, we accomplished something great together. We faced the challenges head-on and proved that we are ready to serve as defenders of the Republic."

The cadets nodded, a murmur of agreement spreading through the group. Sweets stood beside Condor, his face beaming with pride for his friend and commander.

Condor continued, "I couldn't have asked for a better team. Each one of you showed incredible bravery, skill, and determination. It wasn't just about following orders—it was about adapting to the situation, watching each other's backs, and making sure we all came out on top. That is what makes us strong. That is what makes us brothers."

He paused for a moment, allowing his words to sink in. The camaraderie and unity they had forged were palpable, a bond that would serve them well on the battlefields to come.

"I want to thank you all for your trust and support," Condor said, his gaze sweeping across the faces of his fellow cadets. "You made my job as your leader easier. Your confidence in me and in each other was the key to our success today. We all have our roles to play in this war, but never forget that we are strongest when we stand together."

A round of applause and cheers erupted from the cadets, a wave of emotion sweeping through the group. Condor smiled, feeling a profound sense of pride and responsibility.

"And remember," he added, his voice rising above the noise, "this is just the beginning. The real test is out there, on the front lines. But if we keep this spirit, this unity, there is nothing we cannot achieve. For the Republic!"

"For the Republic!" the cadets echoed, their voices ringing with resolve and camaraderie.

As the exam finally concluded the tension in the air finally began to wear off and Condor began to relax for the first time in a while.

As Condor made his way back to the barracks, the weight of the day's events slowly began to lift from his shoulders. The adrenaline that had fueled him during the exam now ebbed away, leaving behind a sense of accomplishment and relief. His footsteps echoed softly in the corridor, the rhythmic sound providing a soothing backdrop to his thoughts.

Condor couldn't help but replay the events of the day in his mind. The intense simulations, the split-second decisions, the way his squad had rallied around him—it all felt like a blur now, but a blur tinged with pride and satisfaction. He was grateful for the opportunity to lead, to prove himself not just as a capable soldier, but as a dependable commander.

The camaraderie he had felt with his fellow cadets during his speech lingered in his heart, a warm glow amidst the exhaustion. They were more than just comrades-in-arms; they were his brothers, his family in this vast galaxy consumed by war. The bond they shared was forged in the crucible of training, tested and tempered until it became unbreakable.

As he approached the barracks, Condor smiled. The familiar sight of the building, the sound of voices drifting from within—it all felt like home. He looked forward to the simple comfort of his bunk, to the camaraderie of his brothers as they celebrated their success

"Greetings, Lieutenant." a familiar voice greeted him.

Condor turned around to face his friend, the moment the voice reached his ears. "You know I'm not a Lieutenant yet, Sweets." Condor corrected with a chuckle, recognizing the voice of his close friend and fellow cadet, Sweets.