I've Missed This

A/N: Hello fellow Roger Taylor obsessed, Queen stans! This is the first fic I've ever written, so please go easy on me if it sucks. Enjoy!

T/W: smut, language

You, and Roger had been dating for a while now, while Queen was recording their new album, 'A Day at the Races'. It was taking, so long to record, that sometimes Roger was so busy, he would go DAYS without seeing you, witch he had for about a week now. Sometimes you felt like you hated how well Queen was doing, because that meant more time Roger had to spend in the studio, with the boys, and less time he could be spending in bed, with you.

It was late, but not too late, and you were just sitting at your kitchen table, with nothing to do, when suddenly your telephone started ringing, so you got up to answer it.

"Hey Y/N, it's Roger. I just wanted to check up on you since I haven't seen you all week.", he said; his voice filling with longing to hear yours.

"Oh, hey Roger! I missed you while you were recording today!" You were a little worried that Roger would forget about your guys' love for each other since you've been apart, more often then not, as of late, so it was nice to know he was thinking about you.

"I missed you too baby girl; so much. You doing alright?"

"I guess so? I'm pretty bord though. How 'bout you?"

"Well actually, my night's feeling pretty lonesome without you.", he sighed. You could tell he wanted You, and knew you couldn't pass up this opportunity to remind Roger of all fun you always had whenever you were together. You just had to make a move.

"Is that so? Well, in that case, how'd you like it if I were to cum over?", you said in the most seductive voice you could muster, making sure to put all the emphasis on 'cum', which sends shivers down Roger's spine.

"Oh, well that sounds great baby doll.", he snickered.

"Does it now?" You were thrilled. "I'll be there in ten; see you soon."

"See you soon luv.", Roger breathed with desire evident in his voice, before hanging up the phone.

You quickly rushed out to your car; the whole drive thinking about Roger. His luscious, hair. His soft lips. His beautiful eye. Fuck, just thinking about him was getting you so wet, you started gripping your steering wheel harder, and biting your bottom lip like mad. A car passed by yours, making you quite glad that it was so dark out, unabling the driver from seeing you, 'cause if they could, you would've looked like a crazy person.

Soon enough, you were at Roger's place. You knocked on the door, only for Roger to immediately open it, with lust in his eyes. "Well someone sure is eager.", you chuckled, unable to control a slight smirk from appearing on your lips.

"Well can you blame me?", he scoffed. "I had to go this long without my precious baby girl." He took your hand guiding you in, before quickly shutting the door, and holding you against it, with his arms wrapped around your waist. "It's been so long Y/N; I need you.", Roger whispered inches away from your face, turning you on massively.

You wrapped your arms around his neck "Oh Roggie, it has been too long." Right after that, Roger connected his lips with yours, unable to contain himself, and you kissed back immediately. The kiss was soft, and sweet at first, but quickly became more heated, and passionate. You kissed for a while, enjoying the feeling of Roger holding you in his arms, before you broke the kiss abruptly, suddenly feeling slightly less patient. "C'mon lets take this to the bedroom."

"Now who's the eager one?", Roger smirked, before picking you up, and carrying you into his bedroom, setting you down on the king sized bed A/N: Don't ask me why it's not queen sized., and shutting the door behind himself. "So.", he started.

"So.", you returned, laying down on the bed, gazing at him seductively, with half lidded eyes, resting your arms above your head. Roger looked you up, and down biting his lip. You took off your shirt, not waiting for him to make a move, revealing your lacey, black bra, making a soft moan escape Roger's lips, and a small bulge start to appear in his pants. He took his own shirt off, and moved to the edge of the bed. He crawled over top of you, and started kissing, and leaving hickeys all down your neck, before taking your bra off, and moving to your chest, then your stomach, making you moan softly several times. Roger stopped kissing when he got to your waistband, to remove your jeans for you. He started kissing down you again; kissing your, hip and inner thigh, teasing you. "Roger, please.", you whined.

Roger stopped, bringing his head up slightly to look you in the eyes. "What is it baby girl?", He whispered, while caressing your thigh with his fingertips.

"Roger, please stop teasing me.", you breathed, aching for his touch.

"Aw, do you want me to please you baby?", he asked softly, slightly tugging on the hem of your panties.

"Yes! Please Roger, please!", you begged.

Roger smirked, snickering before practically, ripping your panties off, and throwing them over his shoulder. You gasped in pleasure, as Roger started eating you out. He swirled his tongue around your clit, making you moan uncontrollably. Roger started sucking your clit, as he shoved two fingers inside of you, casing you to scream out his name. He thrusted his fingers in, and out of you, curling them perfectly to hit you G-spot. You were a moaning mess at this point, and you could feel your insides begin to tighten. Roger quickened his thrusting, and started sucking harder, knowing you were about to cum. You were griping the sheets, feeling yourself start to tip over the edge when suddenly Roger took his mouth off, and his fingers out of you.

"Roger!!", you whined, hating the lack of pleasure.

"Ssh baby girl. Why don't you get on all fours for me, ya?", Roger requested with a devilish smirk. you were definitely disappointed to say the least that Roger didn't let you cum, but you still couldn't help the excited look on your face as you did as he asked, getting up to get on your hands, and knees. Roger took notice of your enthusiasm, and snickered to himself, while he took off his jeans, and boxers. He stood behind you, before pressing into you, making you both moan. "Oh fuck! You're so wet baby girl!", Roger groaned, as he started rocking his hip into you.

"You made me this wet Roggie!", you moaned, still sensitive from previous activities.

You could feel your walls enclosing Roger's rock hard cock. "You're so tight baby, fuck!", Roger yelled in pleasure, now beginning to pound into you.

"Faster-ahhhhh! Faster!", you cried out. Roger doing as you requested, began to get faster, and faster. "Ohhhh, You feel incredible inside me Roggie! Fuck!"

"Fuck baby girl, I'm getting close! Oh, shit!", Roger moan, which just turned you on even more. Even though he was having a hard time keeping himself together, Roger went even faster for you, now slamming into you at this point.

"Oh, fuck Roger! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!", you screamed, in awe of the amount of pleasure Roger was giving you.

"Cum for me baby! Ughhh fuck!", Roger groaned as he continued ramming into you, with passion.

"ROGER!!!!!", you screamed, as you came long, and hard, feeling slightly lightheaded.

"FUCKKKKK!!!", Roger groaned as he came, immediately after you did. Your arms gave in under you, and you collapsed on the bed, breathing heavily. Roger let himself fall on the bed, next to you.

"Ahh, thank you Roggie; that was so good.", you breathed, moving over to snuggle up to him.

"It was. I've missed this.", Roger sighed, wrapping an arm around you.

"So have I.", you said, lovingly looking into Roger's eyes, making him smile sweetly. Roger kissed your forehead, and you buried your head in his chest.

"I love you Y/N.", Roger whispered in your ear.

"I love you to Roggie.", you whispered back, enjoying Roger's body warmth as he cuddled you before you two slowly drifted off to sleep, Roger holding you in his arms all night long.