7~ Coffee date

SHAURYA'S POV

I stood rooted in place as I saw the person went into operation theater with a nurse behind her. I saw her yes it was dhya I can find her even in the crowd of thousand people my heart can always find it's other half. That means my love is working here in this hospital finally i found her, I need to meet her I ran towards the operation theater but was stopped by the ward boy.

"Sir you can't go inside", he said trying to stop me from entering the ward.

"YOU FUCKING LEAVE I NEED TO MEET AADHYA", I growled at him.

"Sir please try to understand....you can't meet ma'am now and you need appointment to meet her, please leave before I call the security", he said but my mind was stuck on the one word 'appointment' I quickly ran to the reception area and asked the receptionist.

"Dhya", i asked controlling my emotions.

"Huh", Aadhya was right Shaurya you are stupid how can she know about your Dhya.

"Sorry, Dr Aadhya I need appointment....yes I need appointment from Dr Aadhya" appointment? Now I need appointment to meet my own wife
'she was your wife Shaurya not anymore you yourself ruined everything' my subconscious mocked me.

"Dr Aadhya Singhania right" I nodded at her.

"Ye..yes Dr Aadhya Singhania" yes my wife, my jaan Dr Aadhya Shaurya Shekhawat. I'll make you mine dhya soon I'll make you mine again but this time with all the respect you deserve.

"Sorry Sir Dr Aadhya's schedule is lined up with surgeries for today you can get appointment for tomorrow is that okay with you" so that mean I can't meet her today it's okay I can wait for one day I'll meet my jaan tomorrow.

"Yeah fine with me but I need appointment" now this the only way I can meet her yes I need to meet her by hook or crook.

I waited in the parking lot so that I can get to see her again I want her I want her be by myside as my wife I want my dhya back I'm hell existed as well as nervous just like how I was to ask her for coffee for the first time.

I was waiting with my friend Rayn for Aishi my sister outside her university when I heard a familiar voice I turned around to see Aadhya walking with a boy umm Vikram i guess holding a freaking skull in her hand as if she is holding a football.

She was wearing a half white floral kurti paring with blue jeans hair tied in a neat bun with two strands either side for her face her cute hello kitty printed bag on her left shoulder and her apron hanging on the forearm she was just looking like angel.

I guess she was explaining something to him with serious expression suddenly her hazel eyes met mine Amber eyes and world around me froze she smiled before making her way towards us.

"Hey Shaurya" god my name from her mouth is something I never felt before.

"Hi doctors" I greeted both of them.

"Well you can call us doctor in future for now we are still medical students" Aadhya said and looked Rayn who cleared his throat making us awear of his presence.

"He is my Friend Rayn Rajput" I introduced rayn to them.

Ryan forward his hand for shake for Aadhya which was accepted by Vikram he is too much possessive about Aadhya.