Chapter 7: The Next Generation, Part II

As the Dimension Princess gestured towards the screen, it flickered to life once more. The characters watched with bated breath, eager to see another glimpse into their intertwined destinies. This time, the focus shifted to the children of Sakura and Hinata, as well as the children of Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro.

The screen displayed a vibrant scene in the Hyuga-Haruno household garden. The children of Sakura and Hinata were playing together, their laughter filling the air. Haruki, Satoshi, Memory, and Athena were seen engaging in various activities, showcasing their unique talents and the loving bond they shared.

Haruki Hyuga-Haruno (16 years old): The eldest, showing strength and resolve, inherited from both mothers.

Satoshi Hyuga-Haruno (16 years old): Calm and gentle, a blend of Hinata's compassion and Sakura's spirit.

Memory Hyuga-Haruno (14 years old): Fiery and passionate, embodying Sakura's drive and Hinata's grace.

Athena Hyuga-Haruno (10 years old): The youngest, showing promise with a keen intellect and fierce loyalty.

Sakura and Hinata are now both as red as tomatoes. They blush deeply, glancing at each other with embarrassed smiles.

"Children- with Sakura??" Hinata squeaks embarrassed.

"Wow." Sakura grins dumbly in love.

Naruto's eyes widened. "Wow, you two have a lot of kids!"

Sasuke, trying to hide his smirk, muttered, "Seems like you were busy."

"Oh you two don't get to talk!" Sakura yells, Hinata nods, agreeing.

The scene shifted to the sands of Suna, where Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro's children were training together. Shinki, Metal Lee, and Shikadai were seen demonstrating their prowess, each one reflecting their parents' strengths and values.

Shinki (Son of Kankuro and Kiba): A calm and composed figure, with the strategic mind of Kankuro and Kiba's fierce loyalty.

Metal Lee (Son of Gaara and Rock Lee): Energetic and enthusiastic, blending Gaara's control with Lee's exuberance.

Shikadai (Son of Temari and Shikamaru): Sharp and strategic, a perfect combination of Temari's determination and Shikamaru's intellect.

The scene shifted again to a past moment, showing the hilarious reactions of Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro when they first found out they would be parents. Gaara, normally stoic, had a look of utter shock, his eyes wide and mouth agape, unable to believe he's pregnant. Temari's tough exterior cracked as she blushed furiously, unable to believe she's pregnant while Kankuro nearly fell over in surprise, unable to believe Kiba is pregnant.

"I... I'm going to be a mother?" Gaara stutters.

"What? This can't be real!" Temari tries to hide her blush, slapping Shikamaru.

Kankuro grins "This is insane!" Kiba swats at him, embarrassed.

The reactions of the three shinobi brought laughter and joy to everyone in the theater, making the moment light-hearted and unforgettable.

The screen then showed all the children interacting together at a large gathering. The Hyuga-Haruno and Kazekage's children mingled with the Uchimaki children, showcasing a sense of unity and camaraderie among them. They played games, shared stories, and demonstrated their skills, forging bonds that would last a lifetime.

Naruto's smile was wide with pride. "Look at them all, so full of life and energy."

Sasuke's expression softened, a mixture of pride and contentment. "They're incredible. All of them."