drama..

nobodys pov
salish decided, maybe she would go hang out with some other friends. its not that she didnt think nidal was a good friend, its just that she missed her other friends. she called them, and they hung out. she decided to post on her story: "with friends at menchies!😋🫶" nidal viewed her story. he didn't even like it. he felt jealous, for some reason. not that salish has friends, ofc not, but that there was a boy there. "i thought i was her boy best friend?" he thought. he shook it off and decided to hang out with some of his friends. nidal goes to the mall with his friends, and bumps into salish and her friends. salish waves, but nidal completely ignores her.

salish's pov
what? nidal just completely ignored me when i waved to him! we are literally best friends, and he wont even wave to me? i start speaking to my friends about what just happened. "maybe he didn't see you," my friend isabelle says. "uhm, we made eyecontact though. i just dont get why he ignored me. i didnt do anything at all, and hes normally really sweet. does he hate me??" i say. my friend ryan laughs while i say that. "youre overthinking everything. he probably saw your story and got mad that you have other friends. im honestly surprised he has friends considering how rude and weird he is." everyone gasps, and turns to look at me. i start to speak: what the hell is wrong with you? people have bad days. literally he ignored a WAVE. SO WHAT!! dont speak to me. everyone recoils a little, and ryan rolls his eyes. "oh my god, jeez, i was just joking. no need to get so defensive. he is rude and weird anyway, and i have no clue why you are defending him. do you have a crush on him or something? hes so ugly.." i feel my face getting red by the second. i refrain myself from screaming and beating the actual shit out of him. i thought about his comment, and i realized. do i have a crush on nidal? my best friend?