Sexual Encounter

A clock reads 7:23 p.m. in the corner of David's monitor as he taps on his keyboard, feigning busyness while Tori gathers her belongings on the other side of the room. Between bites of Thai takeout from the place up the street, the two have traded playful banter about everything from pop culture to work gossip, while trying desperately to ignore the magnetic attraction that threatens to drag their relationship deeper. But who was Tori really?

She wasn't just some bimbo, some blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty that people mistook for a lack of intelligence. She was a strong, capable woman. Skilled, witty, and sexy, but also vulnerable. She didn't let people in easily. As she approaches David's desk, Tori crosses her arms over her large, magnificent chest. Her heels click against the linoleum floor, rhythmically punctuating the silence between them. Her perfume, a citrus and vanilla blend, wafts over David's desk and makes his heart race.

"So," Tori says casually, her hands finding her hips. "You wanted to talk about something?"

David's eyes drift down to her cleavage, then snap back up to her face. "Yeah," he says, his voice cracking slightly. "I was thinking we could, uh, go get a drink sometime?"

"You sure you can handle me, David?" she asks, a challenging glimmer in her eye.

David swallows, hard. "I think I can manage," he replies, trying to keep his tone steady.

Tori closes the distance between them in a heartbeat, her chest pressing against his as she leans in to whisper in his ear. "I hope you're ready for a wild ride, big boy," she purrs. Her lips brush his earlobe and send shivers down his spine. "Because I'm not holding anything back," she says, her voice low and sultry.

David's heart races as Tori pulls away and takes a step back, her eyes locked on his. He can see the desire burning in her gaze, and it sends his mind racing with filthy, explicit thoughts. Without a word, Tori reaches behind her and unzips her dress, letting it fall to the floor in a heap at her feet, putting on an pink playboy bunnygirl suit on herself. She then uses an IQ deductibler machines to drain her IQ to one of an real ditzy playboy bunnygirl working at BPS.

David follows Tori into the dimly lit conference room, his heart pounding in his chest. He can feel the heat radiating off her body as she walks ahead of him, confident and unafraid. The empty room feels heavy with anticipation, and David swallows hard as he shuts the door behind them with a soft click. The sound echoes through the empty space, and the two of them stand motionless for a moment, their eyes meeting in the dim light.

Tori's gaze drops to David's lips, and he feels his heart stutter in his chest as he realizes that this is it - there's no turning back now. She takes a step towards him, her hips swaying gently as she moves. Her breath is hot and heavy on his face as she closes the distance between them, and David feels his hands begin to shake as she reaches out and slides them around his waist. Tori pulls him close, her breasts pressing against his chest as she tangles her fingers in the hair at the nape of his neck.

David groans as she pulls his face towards hers, their lips crashing together in a frenzy of passion. She tastes like the spicy curry from their takeout, and David feels his head spin as he deepens the kiss. Their tongues twist and tangle together as they explore each other, their hands roaming over each other's bodies with an urgency that sends shivers down their spines. David's hands slip under the hem of Tori's bunny suit, his fingers tracing the curve of her hips and the swell of her ass.

With a growl, Tori spins them around so that she's pressed against the door, her legs wrapped around David's waist as he pushes her up against it. Her breasts are flush against his chest, and she arches her back, offering him easier access to her. David groans as he slips a hand between their bodies, finding her wet and ready. He thrusts his fingers into her, feeling her muscles clench around him in response. Her moans are muffled against his neck as she buckles her hips against his hand.