The new opening.

(This story takes place in a small rundown hospital in new York.the story revolves around 2 people mostly doctor Travis and Gabbie.let's walk into the story!!)

*as liane slips on her shoes she gets ready to go to the hospital.she thought it was sketchy but she needed money..we'll what could go wrong?..*

Part one:the job

*when liane arrived at the place and it was not what it seemed.the place smelt horrible like dead bodies.there was dried up throw up and blood everywhere.she ignored all of it and went to dr.Travis's office.in the office there dr.Travis was.she was sitting down waiting.just waiting for Liane go come."pleasure to see you Ms Scotton!" Dr.Travis said with a grin on her face."nice to see you again Travis...".she said a bit annoyed."be lucky I gave you this fucking job toots." Travis said getting annoyed as well.looks like those two had some history."Yeahf yeah now where do I sign?."she said grabbing a pen."right here!.your shift starts from 8:00 am to 2:00 am.got that?" She said giving her the paper "yeah.." and with that liane signed the paper*

*a couple days go by it was 1:00 am and loaned shift was almost over.she was talking to other nurses when she then noticed a door..s really bad smell was coming from it so she decided to check but then a nurse stoped her."don't go in there it's off limits.." the nurse said with a seriously worried face."oh uhm...okay?." Liane said as she backed away.[that's weird..eh it's probably nothing..or she thought so.]*

(THATS ALL FOR TODAY IM TO LAZY TO ADD MORE.)