☆◇ Acknowledgment ◇☆

꧁♡ Exposition |setting:| Brisbane, AU. Y/N is currently sitting on her porch as the U-Haul is soon to arrive with her furniture. ♡꧂

•◯ Y/N's ears would flick as mosquitoes flew and buzzed around her ear(s). She hastily turned her head left then right as she diligently looked around to see if anyone was close by. Once she knew her surroundings were vacant, she brought her leg up as scratched at her ear(s).

•◯ A couple minutes pass as she'd keep swishing her paws around frequently.

"Grr- these stupid mosquitoes!" She'd soon jump up and attempt to grab them; swishing her arms around like a lunatic.

•◯ As Y/N jumped around; exasperated by the mosquitoes, she noticed her other neighbor's staring at her through their window.

⏤͟͟͞͞☆ Neighbor's POV ⏤͟͟͞͞☆

"What is she doing, love?" A grown female Koolie would ask her husband as she watched Y/N prance around, acting like she had Bum Worms.

"I have no idea, my darl." The Australian Kelpie would utter as he scratched his ear.

"Don't make any eye contact with it." The Australian Kelpie would say as he stood next to his wife; goggling at Y/N in perturbance.

⏤͟͟͞͞☆ Back to Y/N's POV ⏤͟͟͞͞☆

•◯ Y/N would notice her neighbors staring at her; their faces perturbed. Y/N would chuckle nervously as she stopped swatting and stood still. Y/N would raise her right paw up as she waved nervously, wanting to make a good impression.

•◯ The neighbors would look abhorrent as they slowly closed their blinds.

"Great first impression..." Y/N would say as felt mortified by their reaction to her.

•◯ Y/N's head hung low as the sun set to the horizon. The sound of an engine would make Y/N's ears perk up as she looked up to see the prodigious U-Haul pulling up in her driveway.

"Splendid! The U-Haul is finally here!" Y/N would say as she jumped up in exhilaration.

•◯ The employee would step out of the vehicle, quickly unlocking the back where all her furniture was stored. The driver would quickly walk over to her as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Hello, you're Mrs. Y/N Malamute, correct?" The perplexed employee would ask as he looked down and read off the clipboard in his hands.

"Miss, not Mrs. But yes, that would be me!" Y/N would say happily as her tail wagged.

"Oh, right sorry. But alright, I just need you to sign here." The employee would say as he handed Y/N the clipboard with a pen attached to it, hanging by a string.

"Ah ha.. right... paperwork." Y/N would fake smile as she quickly signed the document.

•◯ After signing, Y/N would hand the clipboard with the stringed pen attached to the employee as she made her way to the back of the U-Haul.

"Oh wait! Mrs. Malamute!-"

•◯ Y/N would face palm in exasperation as the driver mistook her formal addressing; again.

"Yes?" Y/N would say, evidently exasperated with the employee.

"You need to submit your payment type for the U-Haul!" The employee would say as he repeatedly tapped the paper with his finger.

"Oh.. right-" She'd nervously chuckle as she walked back to the employee; taking the clipboard and pen in hand.

"Do you mind if I go grab my check-book? I'll write a check." Y/N would say as she pointed to her purse on the porch.