Jealousy Kicks Off

Hello everybody! I wrote another of my FanFiction for It Started With a Kiss which can also be categorized under Itazura na Kiss. Hope you enjoy this. This started from episode 15 when Xian Qing saw Zhi Shu and Pei Zi Yu entered a house together. Hoho, I feel so excited! I also realized that many can fall in love with her especially those who are lolicons, LOL. XD Forgive my grammar because I didn’t review this before posting. And sorry for the OCs’ here. This is purely one of the things I hope that can happen in ISWAK. Also, I’m not that good in novel style writing because I’m really into being a screenwriter. More of into conversations then what they should do.

Jealousy Kicks Off

While riding on the bus on her way home, Xian Qing is crying while she rests her head on the window, letting her mind seek deeper.

So...Zhi Shu really likes Zi Yu. It hurts so much. I’ve loved him for more than 4 years now but in the end, it’s really just one-sided love.

Xian Qing came home late and didn’t eat dinner. She just went straight to her room and cried all her sorrow all night. The next morning, she didn’t even eat breakfast and left early for school. She was aimlessly walking in the streets until she reached the university. Xiang Qin was also zoning out in the class. After their first class, Xian Qing immediately left as soon as the bells rang and went to the library. She sat in one of the isolated tables at the corner of the room as tears began to rush out again.

It’s been long and I am tired of this one-sided love. Maybe I should just really give up on him this time. It’s been years and nothing improved between the two of us.

She hiccupped. A man who was sitting in an isolated table beside hers suddenly stood up abruptly.

“As the rumours say, you really like disturbing people who are studying. If you want to cry, go to the garden or to the comfort room. The library is a place to study, not to cry.”

Upon hearing the man’s words, Xian Qing suddenly felt pissed off with what he said and turned around.

“It’s none of your business! Hmp!”

But upon looking at him, she was extremely shocked because he looks exactly like Zhi Shu.

“I don’t really like meddling but you’re disturbing my study that’s why I spoke.”

“Z...Zhi Shu?”

“Please do not mistake me from that cold-blooded genius. I am Zhang Feng Chen from the Medical Department. See this earring I wear?”

“I’m sorry. But you just really look like-”

“Don’t compare me with that robot. Even though I am also a genius, I’m completely different from him.”

“W-what’s with you? Don’t say bad stuff about him. And also he has an IQ of 200; he’s way more of a genius than you.”

“Am I wrong about him being cold blooded? My IQ is also 200. Anyway, why am I arguing with you? I have to leave, goodbye.”

Feng Chen swiftly left. An unexplainable facial reaction was suddenly painted in her face.

Why did my heart suddenly race? He just looks like Zhi Shu with a different hairstyle, it’s not him. But why does he know me and Zhi Shu? Aiyo...I feel so frustrated and confused right now!

After classes, she immediately got out of the university and rode the bus. Xiang Qin suddenly felt that there was someone who’s touching her chest and legs again.

Not again, get away from me perverts! Ugh, what should I do? Help me, anybody!

Feng Chen suddenly grabbed the hand of the pervert who was on left of Xiang Qin.