when his ex-girlfriend come back...(smut part🔞)

ENJOY!!🌚😉

Taehyung Started to remove jungkook's clothes still kissing him...
He first remove jungkook's shirt, his pants and lastly his underwear...now
Jungkook was all bare infront of Taehyung....Taehyung broke the kiss and started to look at his husband's sinful body....his milky body always invite taehyung to devor her...his fatty thighs which taehyung wants to eat...jungkook was panting haviely Becouse of the kiss...his messy heirs, sweaty forehead, ruined lips all was calling taehyung to devor them......

Jungkook was looking like a prayer whom taehyung wanted to hunt so badly.....Taehyung looked at husbands sinful milky body while licking his lips he can feel his pants tightening..
He also started to remove his clothes while directly looking into jungkook's eyes who was also looking at his eyes with needy look...Taehyung removed his clothes and now both of them were fully necked infront eachother
Taehyung leaned down and started to suck on jungkook's neck...making him moan...

"Why so beautiful baby...I fu**ing love you so much!" (Taehyung said as hardly sucked on neck making there a hicky)

"I love you too hubby....so much!" (Jungkook also said between his moans)

Taehyung filled jungkook's whole neck with hickeys....and now he come toward jungkook's chest....and takes jungkook's one N¡ppl€ in his mouth and playing with other one making jungkook whimper loudly as it was his one of the sensitive part... .
Taehyung Started to suck hardly on jungkook's N¡ppl€ licking it swearling his tongue around them palying with them with his tongue...making Jungkook moan loudly....

"Ahhh...! Hubby..sensitive.....! So good...
Umm....pIs suck more...arrggg...so good! (Jungkook spoke while moaning)

Jungkook was feeling sensitive....but he was feeling good more than his sensitivity he has always liked taehyung's mouth on his body specially on his.....sensitive N!ppl€$ and on his pretty Pink h*le.... Taehyung
Left jungkook's N!ppl€$ after abusing them and making them feel with the marks.....Taehyung proudly looked at the art he made on jungkook's whole body...he smirked and said...

"Looking so beautiful with my marks want to devor you so badly!" (Taehyung said as he creased jungkook's body where he marked him)

"Then devor me hubby...who is stopping you...I'm all yours!" (Jungkook said with seductive voice making taehyung groan in neediness)

"F**k!" (Taehyung cursed )

Taehyung went between jungkooks thighs spreanding them making jungkook's h*le visible for him he licked his lips looking at the pink pretty h*le in front him it was calling taehyung to ruin him...Taehyung leaned down and gives a long lick on jungkook's h*le making jungkook flinch and loud moan on sudden sensation....Taehyung started to suck on the h*le....he was basically eating like it was his fevrt meal (and thats true🌚)

"Ahhh...! Hubby...so g-good...ummm...
Eat me more...nhghh...y-you warm mouth is feeling...ahh...so good..Umm
On my h*leaaahhh...!" (Jungkook moaned he was getting more needy and greedy for the pleasure which was he reciving form taehyung)

Taehyung was also eating jungkook's h*le like there no Tommorow making jungkook cry in pleasure....Taehyung inserted his tongue inside jungkook's tight h*le and started to f**k it with it making jungkook grip the bedsheet...
The h*le was so tight that taehyung Was not able to insert his tongue in it but still he did...(I don't know how I'm innocent🙂) soon Enought jungkook's h*le tightened more around taehyung's tongue..that's mean jungkook was close to c*m so taehyung incresed his speed and started to f**k Jungkook's h*le more fastly...and soon jungkook c**med with loud moan on taehyung's tongue who licked it all like it was his some kind of fevrt cream (and again thats true🌚)

"F**k So testy Baby...could eat you whole day without stopping...! (Taehyung said whipping the remaining c*m from his lips and licked it from his finger directly looking into jungkook's eyes making jungkook go all red)

"Hubby...need your c*ck pIs I'm feeling so needy...need you inside! (Jungkook said Needly)

"As you say my baby....and Hubby also want to pound into your that tight h*le!" (Taehyung spoke as he placed the quick peak on jungkook's lips)

Taehyung grabbed the lub bottle and squirted some amount of lub on jungkook's h*le and also on his c*ck while making it slippery...Taehyung lined his c*ck infront of jungkook's h*le and pushed it inside in one go making jungkook gasp in pleasure...

Taehyung Started to thrust hardly making jungkook go crazy in each thrust jungkook can feel taehyung's c*ck in his tummy....Taehyung pulled jungkook in a messy kiss and started to thrust more hardly making jungkook go up and down...

"Ahhh....! So good....! I'm feeling nhghh...so good hubby...more um...
More fastly.....Ahhh....it's feeling so good I'm going crazy I want more...I want ummm...more! (Jungkook blabbers)

Jungkook was going crazy with each thrust he was moaning crazily taehyung's thrust were so powerful that jungkook was seeing start with each thrust....

"Ahh...so good...arrggg....I and f**ked you countless times still your this h*le is so tight....it's gripping my c*ck so tightly f**king greedy h*le!" (Taehyung groanes as he felt jungkook's tiny h*le gripping on his c*ck like a greedy thing)

Taehyung bended jungkook's legs on his chest getting more better view of jungkook's h*le and started to pound hardly inside it making jungkook cry in pleasure and pain.....

"H-hubby...I'm...c**ming...ahh...Umm..
(Jungkook said as he felt himself near to his oragams)

"Yes...baby...argh...c*m for hubby...yeah...c*m and make a mess for hubby...!" (Taehyung said thrusting more hardly)

Soon Enought with a loud scream jungkook c**med on taehyung's c*ck and followed jungkook taehyung also c**med deep inside jungkook's h*le feeling him to the brim..

Taehyung layed bedside jungkook breathing heavily....he looked toward his baby to see his baby was alredy fell asleep Becouse of tiredness from all thair activity...Taehyung want to bathroom and cleaned himself after that he changed the bedshhet and whiped jungkook's body with water he didn't wanted to disturb jungkook's sleep that's why he didn't bathed him.....after cleaning jungkook taehyung made him wear some comfortable clothes....Taehyung layed bedside jungkook and takes him in arms and placed gentle kiss on his forehead befor saying..

"I love you my sweetheart....just you....thanks coming in my life!"

~THE END~•

_____________________________
________________
________
___

Do vote and comments!
Ignore grammar mistakes!

I hope you all are doing good♡

AUTHOR :: PANDA🐼