──★ ˙ ̟🐇 !! 𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒋𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒕

❛ Honest feelings and bad timing make the most painful combination

Honest feelings and bad timing make the most painful combination.

♡ ∩_∩
(„• ֊ •„)♡

| ̄U U ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| 𝑺𝒀𝑷𝑵𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑺

𝑲𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑩𝑰𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑯𝑰'𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬 𝑯𝑨𝑺 𝑩𝑬𝑬𝑵 𝑨 𝑺𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺 𝑶𝑭 𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑼𝑳 𝑻𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑺.

After losing her parents in a tragic car crash, she spiraled into agnosticism, questioning everything she once believed. It wasn't until she found solace in Christianity and accepted Christ back into her life that she began to heal. Moving to New Orleans with her eccentric Aunt Alessia was supposed to be a fresh start, but her aunt's obsessive stalking of their enigmatic neighbor led to an unexpected and life-altering series of events.

𝑬𝑫𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑫 𝑪𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵, 𝑨𝑵 𝑨𝑮𝑵𝑶𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪 𝑽𝑨𝑴𝑷𝑰𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑳𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑰𝑬𝑭𝑺 𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻 𝑺𝑨𝑳𝑽𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑫𝑨𝑴𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵, was fresh from a peaceful breakup with Bella. Upon discovering that Karina was his destined mate, Edward was captivated by her, seeing her as his everything—the light in his eternal darkness. 

As their bond deepened, so did the complexities of their situation. Karina's faith was her anchor, yet being mated to a vampire tested it in ways she never imagined. Could prayer and love truly carve a path through the darkness that surrounded them? Or would being with Edward prove to be the ultimate test of Karina's faith?

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

𝒎𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔

🐇