Obsidian Fist #1

Reupload of my old story, with changes

Expect some Honkai elements/chars in DxD

It's time... For my LoL phase.

______

The feeling of warm bed sheets rubbing against a sweaty skin after a passionate night of 'happy fun time' makes for a pleasantly uncomfortable feeling. Yes, never-mind the contradiction, but to those of you who've gotten laid at some point of your life, the day after the deed is as pleasant as doing the deed itself.

Just as i moved slightly from the bed my head was strucked by an intense hangover. I knew that alcohol is evil. Damn you Mr.Booze! Damn you to hell!

Groaning, i raised my body from the unfamiliar bed, I rub my eyes to get rid of the irritating eye flakes after a good night sleep.

Well, there wasn't much sleeping happening... buuuut you guys know what I mean.

Stretching my arms upwards, I exhale excessively through my nostrils. I can still feel the bed tempting me to fall back in and sleep the day away, but sadly, this man is immune to simple acts of temptation. Slowly and carefully getting off the bed, at least careful enough to not wake up sleeping beauty over here, I walk around the room to gather the scattered article of clothing laying around.

They're mostly my uniform; the vest, long-sleeved shirt,... pants... but I pick up hers too. She had a rough night yesterday, wouldn't want to make her wake up to the sight of an even messier bedroom. Putting on my uniform half heartedly, I exit the bedroom and into the main commons area of this luxury condominium.

Looking around, I'm impressed. This place can easily house three or four people with how large it is. The place has everything that a single, former nun would ever need. The kitchen's large and stocked with more than enough appliances, the same can't be said for the contents of her fridge, sadly, and the bathroom's equipped with both a shower and tub. The toilet has a heater too, amazing. This place, obviously, is high class; not something a normal teacher substitute like me can afford.

Aha, but there's where you're wrong.

"Y/N dear, are you outside~?"

Dropping a considerable amount of ice cubes into the coffee I've made while my inner monologue's playing, I hold both mugs in my hand.

"I'm making coffee, come outside if you want it."

I can hear her whining about still wanting to stay in bed, but I know that's not an option.

Setting down the two mugs on the tempered glass dining table, I bring one up to my face and inhaled the freshly brewed aroma of morning coffee through my nostrils.

Smiling, I take gulp of the frozen morning beverage.

'Ah... nothing says good morning than free coffee after a job well done.'

Looking outside the glass sliding door that leads to the veranda of this impressive condo, the sound of soft footsteps approaching here is almost unheard of due to the carpeted floor.

"Good morning dear." She whispers lovingly into my ear.

I feel her arms wrap around my neck, her nose tickling the back of my ears as my own nose is pleasantly assaulted by the musky scent of lavender oil and vanilla imbued to her skin. It makes for a pleasant sensation, something I enjoy myself.

Turning around i saw a woman who was beaming a warm smile. The woman had worn her long white hair tied into a singular braid draped over her shoulder, and the most striking feature's she possessed was her fair skin and bright blue eyes