✰C̉H̉ẢP̉T̉ẺR̉ 02✰

An earsplitting sound of alarm blared through the room as Jungkook grunted and turned it off on his phone.

He turned around, finding himself back in the comfort of his bed and not in the nursery. He couldn’t remember when he had come back to his room after his little breakdown.

Sitting up, he checked the time on his phone—it was already 7:30 AM. He needed to be at his company by 9 for an important meeting.

After freshening up and changing into his work attire—a navy blue blazer paired with a sky-blue button-up shirt and matching pants—he added a navy blue necktie with white stripes to complete his look.

When he came downstairs, he saw the nanny he had assigned to look after his baby. The little one was running around the living room, his tiny legs moving quickly, while the nanny tried to persuade him to eat his nutritious breakfast. The nanny noticed Jungkook’s presence and bowed to him, to which he responded with a small nod.

After finishing his self-prepared breakfast, he informed the nanny and kissed the baby on the forehead before leaving the house in his black Mercedes. This was part of his daily routine; he kept it like a well-practiced loop.

As he navigated the busy roads, Jungkook stopped at an intersection when the traffic light turned red. Sighing to himself, he decided to turn up the stereo in his car.

The moment that soft strains of melodious tune filled the air. He regretted it.

That favorite music piece, each note, seemed to tug at the corners of his memory, making it all the more difficult to keep his emotions at bay. He clenched his fists, doing everything in his power to hold back the tears threatening to spill over as he once again drowned in that feeling, the feeling of being carefree, that feeling of new beginnings.

☞☞☞☞☞☞☞

They launched their new initiative at the orphanage, warmly greeting the children as they entered the colorful playroom. The delightful aroma of freshly baked sweets filled the air as they distributed beautifully wrapped treats, making the children’s faces light up with joy. Laughter and chatter filled the atmosphere, with volunteers organizing activities and ensuring every child was included.

The "Harmony Haven" initiative aims to support children's mental health through music. Jungkook proposed this project to encourage kids to engage with music for self-expression and emotional support.

The club members quickly backed the idea, seeing its potential to help children. They are committed to creating a positive space where kids can grow and develop their musical skills, improving their overall mental health.

After coordinating everything with his club mates, Jungkook parted from his group as he got a call on his phone, cos children were playing, and he couldn't hear a thing from it. After checking the ID he took the phone as it was his dad on the other line.

   "Yeah Dad"

   "Jungkook where are you? You should've been here at the meeting as it's Saturday, we talked about this kid"

   "I'm at Mary Angels Orphanage dad, I've got this weekly task from my club, I think I did talk to you about that too"

   "Still this stupid club of yours, they are never gonna feed you if you lack off in this life Kook, I need you here by 3 or-"

That's it. With a menacing tone, his dad hung upon him. Jungkook sighed as he rubbed his temples. It's a headache, he and his dad have this schedule of working on the company together on Saturdays so that Jungkook can carry on with the role he's gonna take after his graduation.