jealousy

{Nikis pov}

I stood amongst my friends all of them talking about something seeming to be about heeseung school life I wanted to listen, but I couldn't all I could focus was the absence of the girl who was suppose to be next to me tonight. I grabbed out my phone the screen light crashing against the purple lights. I started texting her message after message being left on delivered where was this girl?
"Niki are you alright?"
"Oh yeah I'm fine, I think I'm just gonna go try find Y/N" she's such a chore sometimes
"Alright bye" they all waved me off and I cut and weaved through crowds of people trying to find that familiar face. Between the arms of two people I spotted her standing alone infront of the bar, I went to cut through the people when I watched a guy approach her with a drink who the hell was this guy? Was he giving my girlfriend a drink? What do I care she's not my girlfriend. I rolled my eyes and began to turn away when I watched her laugh and punch his arm, ignoring the war in my head I approached them creeping up behind her and slipping a hand on her waist.
"Who's this love?" She looked up at me seeming slightly surprised.
"Oh hi I'm yeon-"
"Did I ask you?" I lifted my head up to face him then turned back to Y/N she was stood in shock looking at me then back at yeonjun. I moved my hand from her waist and grabbed her wrist dragging her away from the bar and all the noise finding a corner. She ripped her wrist away from my grip and starred at me trying to seem intimidating
"What the hell do you think your doing riki!?"
"You disappeared so I came to find you check your phone ive been texting you non stop" she grabbed her phone and looked slightly embarrased when she saw all the times I had texted her.
"Yeah but you didn't have to be so rude to yeonjun" She huffed still trying to read through all my messages, I grabbed her chin tilting it upwards to face me and leaned in
"Well i don't love seeing my girlfriend flirting with another guy dear"
"I'm not your girlfriend niki" she spat I shifted her head slightly to the side and moved into her ear
"Yet" i whispered , I pulled back seeing her slightly red shocked face and chuckled everything else may be blurry but she sure wasn't.

Authors note :
HELLO HELLO!!JELOUS AND SLIGHTLY TIPSY NIKI ALERT MWHAHAHAHAHAHA HOPE YOU ENJOYED
(LOVE YOU WIFE)