Chapter 1

Chan was on Vlive, talking with Stays, thing he was doing every weeks. He smiled « Bye bye babygirls, see you next week! ». It was late, past midnight, and he packed up his stuff, getting ready to come home, and to find his members.

Walking in the dark street, he realised he was hungry, and he planned on eating something before going to bed.

His bedtime planning ready, he walked a bit more before finally arriving at the dorm. Silently, he took his keys to open the door, trying not to wake up his members, knowing that it had been a tiring month for them. To his surprise, no one was sleeping, and he saw that all of them were gathering around Changbin.

When Minho saw Chan, he called for him, asking him to go on the living room, for an announcement from Changbin. Intrigued, the leader quickly smiled to Minho : « Sure ! Let me get something to eat first ! ». Minho nodded, knowing that his hyung probably didn't ate since the morning, maybe the day before.

Getting everything ready, Chan was wondering what was that thing that Changbin wanted to tell them, and he knew it was something important, since he waited for Chan to came back home. Remembering he had to go to the living room, he quickly grabbed some cereals, before joining his members.

Changbin, was sitting on the couch, a bit nervous. Felix and hyunjin were sitting next to him, all of them playing Uno, waiting for Chan, again. He arrived, and sat on the floor, next to Minho and Jeongin, while Jisung and Felix were annoying each other.

Chas was looking at them, just like Minho, both of them amused. « They're so cute », Minho said, laughing slighly and Chan couldn't help but agree with him.

The room quickly went silent, and the members, as curious as they were, tried to give Changbin time to explain what he wanted to tell them. Changbin quickly breathed in, and he started : « First of all, I just discovered this, and it's as new to me as it is for you, so I'll try my best to explain... »

The others nodded, getting more intrigued. Chan, as the leader he was, wanted the best for his members and friends, and gave a soft smile to Changbin to make him feel listened to and less stressed.

 This seems to work because he nodded an another time before talking again : « I'm a little, or age-regressor. It's a copying mecanisme in wich I mentally regress to a younger mindset, and I- ». Chan looked at him, with big eyes. This was not what was supposed to happen ! Hopefully, all the members were listening to Changbin's speech, and no one was paying attention to Chan... 

Well, that was what he thought. He tried to keep his composure, but his heart was aching. Why hadn't he tell them earlier ? Now, they'll all think that he was trying to copy Changbin, that he was trying to stole the attention on Changbin. He couldn't let them hate him because of this, and he made a promesse with himself : He 'll never told them about his little side.

« Chan-hyung, is everything okay ? », Minho asked him, and Chan noticed that all the members was watching him, curiously. « Oh yeah, I was just day dreaming about sleeping, I'm sooo tired, you know what it is. 'Night guys ».

Without another word, Chan left the room, leaving all the members confused. They also went to bed, noticing that it was getting late. Minho stayed up a bit, worried for his hyung. Day dreaming about sleeping, Chan ? This didn't sound like him. Going to bed, he decided that he'll start to investigate the next day.

After an hour, only one person wasn't sleeping, even thought it was more than 2AM. Watching pokemon on his computer, Chan was definively regressed.

He knew that he wasn't fully regressed, and that he never had been before. Being fully was meaning, for him, regressing into baby space, wich was difficult as a closet little. He knew he couldn't be a burden for his members, because he was the leader, and the older. He wasn't supposed to act like a baby in front of them !

He was now hugging LeeBit, this was one of the only litte space gear he had, plus some coloring books and a some blocks. He was giggling softly, talking to himself in a korean and english mixed langage when he was guessing the pokemon. « Channie's right ! Look Bitbit, it's Pika'hu ! ». He started to feel tired, and, his favorite show playing and his favorite plushie in his arms, he quicly fell asleep.

After what feel like days, but was in fact only a few hours. Chan woke up, his cheeks filled with tears, his eyes burning, breathing heavily. « Relax Chan, it's only a nightmare... All of this is finished... »

As always since their debut, he was having nightmares about the survival show, knowing how much he failed, as both a leader and a friend, to keep all of his members with him, even thought they came back after. Chan was still feeling bad, and guilty about Felix and Minho's eliminations, persuaded that he failed, again, to keep his loved one next to him. He tries to sleep again, but his mind was racing, and he quicly gave up on the idea. He changed his clothes, and he went to the studios ; knowing that working will distracting from his own mind, as always.