Introduction

Hello, everyone! If you are coming from my "Friendship is Magic" series, welcome to the Equestria Girls Collection! If you are new here, then hello! My name is CJ, and I am a MLP fanfiction writer. I am very dedicated to weaving (Y/N) into the story tactfully, so you don't have to worry about him having extreme main character syndrome. If that is what you wanted, then I apologize, but this is not the story you're looking for.

There will be four chapters to represent the My Little Pony EQG films - additional chapters may be added for the special episodes and shorts. I work very hard on this, so please give this new series some love like you have for my FiM series!

Now, here we go!

YOUR NAME:

(Y/N) (L/N)

YOUR LOOKS: (yes, I give you something to go off of! I love designing these characters, so here you go!)

However, in this, these are not the clothes he is wearing. He gets put in a white collared shirt, baggy dress pants, and suspenders (yes, I know, very fancy).

YOUR CUTIE MARK: (he earned his cutie mark by protecting Princess Cadence from a falling chandelier after a mysterious rainbow explosion.)

YOUR ELEMENT OF HARMONY:

Honor.

OTHER INFORMATION:
(Y/N) was a royal guard in Canterlot and was sent to Ponyville with Twilight to keep her protected. He has now been made her official royal guard, as she is now a Princess. He travels with her to the alternate universe, however, once we reach The Friendship Games, the story will take place from regular human (Y/N)'s perspective.

Thank you, and please enjoy!