Chapter 1 ♬

My life.... It was perfect until my mother decided it's time to get married to someone my grandfather wanted me to. Not to mention I hate him.

Hi, My name is London. London Rose.

My grandfather was great friends with Zayn's Grandfather. When i was 10, my grandfather died. His last wish was for me and Zayn to get married when we're old enough.

Since we're old enough now, my parents and his parents want us to get married.

He's in a boy band named One Direction, I'm not a fan but please, I don't live under a rock, Haha.

All i know is he's arrogant and full of himself.

My story starts when my mom told me i had to get married. All from the beginning.

"BUT MOM! I don't even like him. Like? I hate him. You can't make me do this." I said.

"London, honey i don't even want you to get married to someone who you barely know but you don't want to deny your grandfathers last wish? For him. Please?" My mother said. 

She was right. I couldn't deny his last wish.  

I loved my grandfather and i knew he always wanted the best for me.  

When he died, it was a really hard time for me, even though i was just 10.

"Fine mom, i'll think about it." I said sighing.

"You have all the time in the world honey." My mother smiled.

"I'm going shopping." I told her and she just nodded. 

I grabbed my car and headed off to the mall. I found the best parking place but as i was about to park, another car sped towards the parking spot from the wrong way and parked there.

I was shocked and it took a little time to realise what had happened. I had bumped into the car. 

I angrily got out of my car and so did he. 

And when i saw his face, i swear i wanted to kill him. Zayn Malik!? 

"Look bitch what you've done" he screamed at me. 

"ME? You're the one who came from the wrong way and parked in my space" i screamed back. 

"You don't own this place." He said 

"You don't own it either." I said back.

He just turned around and started walking. I swear i heard him mumble 'bitch'.

I walked inside and started texting on my phone. When i looked up i saw that Zayn was also by my side and was on his phone. He looked up and coinsidently we spoke at the same time " are you following me? " 

"NO" we again said together. 

"I said it first." We said again. 

We both groaned and moved in different directions.

When i got home i saw my dad was home too. He is not supposed to be home right now.

"Daddy, why are you home early?" I asked him.

"London, have you thought about the marriage?" He asked. 

"Dad. I don't want to marry him." I said 

"London, you know what? I've been giving you everything you've ever desired. Never denied your wishes. Got you everything you've ever wanted and you can't do this for me? Or your grandfather? I won't take no for an answer. You're getting married and to Zayn. And that's final!" He said 

I had never seen dad so angry before.  

I stomped on to my room and sat down on my bed. A few tears slipped down my eyes. I wiped them away. I never thought this would be the way i had to get married.  

I never saw this coming.

Zayn's p.o.v

"But Dad. I don't want to marry her. I groaned. 

"You have no choice!" He said. 

I stomped to my room thinking how i'd manage this. 

It'll be all over news. 

Most importantly i have a girlfriend who has no idea her boyfriend is getting married to someone thats not her.

London's p.o.v

"London, the Maliks are coming over at 5 pm." My mom said. 

It was 12 o'clock right now. 

I just nodded and headed to my room. 

Since they were not going to be here in five hours, i might as well have a nap. I slipped under my cover and snoozed off.

Zayn's P.o.v

I can't believe i have to go to that bitch's house. I hate her gosh!  

We arrived at their house.  

We were greeted by mr and mrs rose. 

They were really nice. 

"Wheres London?" My mom noticed her absence and asked. 

"Oh, she's sleeping. I forgot to wake her up." Her mom said as she was about to get up when my mom said, 

"Zayn, why don't you go and wake her?" My mother said.  

What. No! But i couldn't create a scene here so i just nodded and her mom guided me to her room. Once i got there, i opened the door to see her sleeping ever so peacefully. She looked so hot in just a tanktop and nothing but her underwear.

I lied down on her bed and took out my phone. I started texting perrie. I stopped when i saw her shift. She opened her eyes and let out a scream when she saw me. I quickly got on top of her and put my hand on her mouth.  

"Shutup bitch" i said. 

She licked my hand. 

"Eww" i said 

"Get off me fatass" she said. 

I got off her and smirked. 

"You look hot with less cloths" i said. 

"You're an asshole! Pervert!" She said covering her. 

I got really close to her and saw she was a little scared. 

I smiled at that. "Never call me an asshole, bitch!" I said.  

She got up and went to her bathroom. 

A few minutes later she came out fully dressed. She was wearing a sundress which reached a little above her knee. 

We went downstairs and sat on the dining table. 

As she was sitting beside me i thought of messing with her a little. I put my hand on her thigh slowly moving it. She gasped and had a shocked expression. She watted my hand away under the table.  

I just chuckled. 

I still hate her!