Akarian Alphabet

Credit to two of my friends who have helped me make the alphabet for Akaria. I'm in the process of making stuff for numbers so please be patient.

Akarian Alphabet:

Aka (A): The first letter of the Akarian alphabet, resembling a crescent moon.

Bosa (B): Shaped like a leaf with curved edges.

Cira (C): Resembling a wave, symbolizing the flowing rivers of Akaria.

Dara (D): Formed like a mountain peak, representing the majestic mountains of Akaria.

Esha (E): Circular in shape, reminiscent of the sun and its warmth.

Fano (F): Inspired by the wings of a bird, symbolizing freedom and flight.

Gira (G): Shaped like a spiral, representing growth and transformation.

Hava (H): Resembling a tree trunk, symbolizing strength and stability.

Inu (I): Straight lines intersecting at a central point, representing balance and harmony.

Jara (J): Curved like a river's meander, symbolizing fluidity and adaptability.

Kora (K): Formed like a flame, representing passion and energy.

Lina (L): Resembling a vine, symbolizing interconnectedness and growth.

Mena (M): Shaped like a cloud, representing creativity and imagination.

Nira (N): Inspired by the shape of a star, symbolizing guidance and illumination.

Ova (O): Circular with a dot in the center, representing wholeness and completeness.

Pala (P): Resembling a feather, symbolizing grace and lightness.

Quara (Q): Formed like a diamond, representing strength and resilience.

Rava (R): Curved like a crescent moon, symbolizing cycles and change.

Sena (S): Shaped like a serpent, representing wisdom and transformation.

Tara (T): Inspired by the shape of a tree, symbolizing growth and rootedness.

Una (U): Circular with an extended line, representing expansion and exploration.

Vana (V): Formed like a river flowing, symbolizing movement and vitality.

Wina (W): Resembling a whirlwind, representing energy and dynamism.

Xara (X): Inspired by the shape of a constellation, symbolizing connection and guidance.

Yara (Y): Curved and flowing, representing grace and fluidity.

Zora (Z): Shaped like a zigzag, symbolizing unpredictability and adaptability.