-Forgotten Rose (ThadxUzi)

Walking on the cold tile of the bunker through the lengthy hallway with lockers, Thad stopped at his locker opening it to grab his school supplies for his class.

Coming up behind Thad and punching his arm to greet him. "Hey Thad, hows it going?"

Turning around to greet his friend, eyes hollowing at what's on his friend's head."Braiden, dude, your head is on fire again."

"Ughhhh, again come on!" Braiden snarled, opening his locker and grabbing a fire extinguisher.

Braiden tries to put the fire out but then looks at Thad. "Hey Thad, could you help me put it out it's way easier if someone does it for me."

"Sure, no problem." Thad replied with a small smile, happy to help.

Taking the fire extinguisher from Braiden and putting it out, Thad then hands the fire extinguisher back.

"Thanks Thad, you ready for class?" Braiden asked, putting the fire extinguisher back in his locker.

"Like I said no problem and yeah I'm pretty sure I got everything I need for whatever were doing." Thad replied, closing his locker.

"Who knows what the Teacher will give us, hey you think you could ask Lizzy to ask the Teacher to give us something easy in class it is her dad after all." Braiden asked, smirking at the idea.

"Nah I doubt Lizzy would do that, today at least, it's not like we're in a hard unit so it's nothing she's getting out of it, plus she wouldn't do that because you're not feeling like doing work." Thad answered, walking to class.

"Damn, guess I'll pray then." Braiden spoke now praying.

"Come on were almost there." Thad chuckled with an eye roll.

Opening the door, both drones went to their seats which were on the opposite sides of each other, now both drones dramatically saying bye to each other before going to sit down.

Thad sat down at his seat on the other side of the classroom, taking out his notebook and pencil. He starts tapping his pencil on the desk waiting for class to begin.

A couple more drones start to arrive, but one catches Thad's attention, Uzi. A drone was holding the door for someone but then closed it on Uzi making her have to open it again.

That was rude, he should have been a gentleman and held it for her like with the other girl, I'll make sure to hold it for her next time.

Uzi grumpily sat down mumbling some incoherent words that Thad couldn't hear but he honestly thought it was pretty cute.

He has always stolen glances at Uzi even the first time he saw her. They do talk to each other but not as much as Thad wanted to. He has always tried to be there for Uzi or just be around her, he really does enjoy her company but it's hard when your popular.

Thad hadn't realized he was staring at Uzi that whole time until he was snapped out of it at the last bit of the Teacher's explanation.

"Ok class I had randomly put you in partners as you can see on the projector, so now you can read the instructions and start the class assignment." The Teacher spoke, sounding bored out of his mind.

Looking at the projector Thad's core almost stopped when he saw he was partners with Uzi.

I'm actually partnered with her... Let's go! I can talk to her and not stare at her like a creep. I mean I have talked to her before and we are pretty much friends but I kind of want to... be more.

Shaking his head, Thad stands up and walks towards Uzi's desk until he is in front of her.

"Hey Uzi, saw that we are partners, excited?" Thad asked, grabbing a chair to sit with Uzi.