' 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 '

It's now da next week, da day dd shoot a music video with coi Leray.

DD POV:

"Yo bro we shooting Ts tonight, and ma hair still not done" I said to ddot who was just chilling on my bed eating some fruit snacks.

"Why ain't you get it done way before?" He said.

"I ain't have nobody to do it and I still don't" I said before flopping on my bed.

"Yo ask Aaliyah-

"WORD" I said interrupting ddot quickly sitting up from my bed and going on my phone to call Aaliyah.

"Damn bro" ddot laughed.

After 3 rings she answered.

"Wsp dd" She said sounding like she was struggling with sum.

"Yo mh, what you doing?" I said.

"Washing ma clothes" She said.

I can tell she just now put ha clothes In da washing machine, cause she let out a huge air out of relief.

"You good?" I said laughing.

"Fuck up dic, I had all them clothes in my hand" She said outta Breath.

"Watch ya tone" I said switching moods quickly.

"Telling ma sis to watch ha tone while she outta Breath rn is crazy mh" ddot said.

"No one was talking to you dic" I said before throwing a pillow at him but I missed.

Ddot just laughed.

"Aaliyah" I said.

"Yeah?" She said.

I wanted to fold right there.

"FaceTime me real quick, I'm tryna see you" I said.

"Aii" She said before hanging up.

I scrunched my face at da screen cause fuck she hang up fo? She could have ft me while still being on da call.

"FaceTime me real quick I'm tryna see you, Aww my son falling inlove with ma sis again" Ddot said mocking me.

"Nahh it's ain't like that bro" I said looking da other direction from him to hide my smile.

That's when my phone started ringing, I look and it was Aaliyah FaceTiming me.

I quickly answering putting my face in da camera smiling.

She answered revealing her sitting on her bed.

"Whatt" She said smiling too.

"You busy?" I said.