𝐓

August 16th, 2023

Coming down by The Weeknd is playing
-

Waking up in the morning to go back to school after a two-month break is something I
absolutely dread.

I've been doing this for years, and yet I still hate it for some reason. I thought I'd be used to it by now, but no. I am not.

Ive been staring up at my calling for the last 5 minutes. I dozed off and woke up to my older brother telling me to get ready before we're late.

Deciding that I wouldn't want to be late to the first day back to school, I got up and did my routine that I'll have to complete everyday for the next 10 months 

Firstly, 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞

Secondly, 𝐃𝐨 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

Thirdly, 𝐁𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡

(Okay I think you guys get it by now...)

𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭

𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬

(Obviously.)

Putting my cargo pants on with a green and orange graphic tee, along with some orange dunks.

After putting on my clothes, I went to my vanity and pulled out a couple of rings and a necklace.

I remembered that I have to hurry up before my brother actually leaves me.

He's done it before, trust me It wasn't funny to me, to be honest, but I got over it after a short time.

My brother is my number one friend, that's if u can even call your brother a friend. I have a couple other friends that I'm close with, but other than that, I don't socialize with many people.

I usually don't socialize with other people for one main reason, theyre usually fake.

I'm known as the "quiet kid" in school. So the only people that actually interact with me other than my small group of friends are the ones that think it's funny to "try" to make friends with the quiet kids.

They don't actually want to be friends though I've learned my lesson from that.

People in this shitty school aren't trustworthy anyway, all they do is talk behind your back and gossip like little kids.

Half of us are about to graduate, (and I say half because the other half is most likely staying back.)

I sometimes wonder how most my the people in my grade have even made it past middle school considering their low iqs

I walk towards the door before my mom stops me to take pictures to put on Facebook for her little friends to see.
(💔💔)

Once she was done taking my pictures, she quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek before wishing me a good first day at school.

On the way out, I grabbed my headphones. I had placed them on the charger by the door last night. I opened the door, closed it, and then began to walk down the steps to my brothers black matte dodge challenger.

I hop in the passenger seat and reach back to get my book bag that I had previously brought with new school supplies.

My mom always decides to take me shopping late to school, so I thought of just leaving my book bag in the car the night before.

My brother hooks up the aux, and the song "Hotel" by Montell Fish starts playing.
taking off my headphones, I vibe to the music. Although I only know a couple songs by Montell, this is by far one of my favorites.

My brother put me on his songs a couple months ago, and boy am I glad. Before I know it, my brother is pulling into the school parking lot.
-

Once my brother pulls into the parking lot, I brace myself for the horrible day I'm about to have.

I open my door and get out. I immediately regret not bringing my jacket now. I think my brother notices because he states, "You should've brought a jacket, dumbass." "Shut up, fuck ass."

He lets out a small chuckle, but I don't. It's cold as shit. before taking another step, I made sure I had everything. my phone, check. Headphones, check. laptop, check.

I have everything, but something seems to be missing. I don't know what it is.

Strange enough, isn't it?

So basically, I decided to combine the first two chapters. I might do the others like this.
also rewrote some things.