𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙫𝙨 𝙑𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙖

It is the 31st of October, the day of the conflict between Toman and Valhalla.

You woke up early in the morning and got yourself ready. After getting yourself ready, you didn't eat breakfast, thinking that you would be more lazy if you had it. Today is a big fight. You can't stay lazy.

You then decided to skip breakfast and head towards the door. You called Mikey to pick you up. 10 minutes later, Mikey arrives near your gate. "Good Morning", you said. "Hmm...", Mikey said. You knew that something was wrong by seeing the emptiness in his eyes. "What's wrong Mikey??", You asked concerned. "Uhm...It's nothing. Just worried about the fight y'know...", Mikey shrugged. You immediately realized by his tone that he was lying.

"I know you are worried about me coming for the fight...", You said. Mikey's eyes widen. "Wha- How did you-". "Mikey I could tell that by the worry in your eyes...You don't have to worry about me. I have completely trained myself for this day...", You gave him a reassuring smile. Mikey then sighs and says, "Okay then...Let's go".

After reaching near an abandoned parking lot, you see Takemichi and Chifuyu and run up to them and see a lot of other intimidating guys in there. Chifuyu said about how they were from other gangs and came to see the fight. Then a referee dude came up from some gang. "Representatives from both the gangs...Step up!!". From Valhalla, Kazutora came and Draken came as Toman's. 

You, Takemichi and Chifuyu head back towards your gang members. The referee then starts to blabber some shit which you can't quite hear properly. And that's when you heard a loud punch and a thud to the ground. When you peeked over the others, Kazutora knocked down the referee. "WE'RE HERE TO BEAT YOUR ASSES UP AND NOT FOR A PLAYGROUND FIGHT !!!", Kazutora shouted. 

Then Mikey's face looked totally pissed and he shouted, "LET'S DO THIS, TOMAN!!!". All the members of both the gangs started clashing with each other.

A guy came up to you and said, "Ooooh~ What's a pretty girl like you doing here Hon~?". "I'M HERE TO KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU ASSHOLE!!!", You shouted and kicked him in the balls while he groaned in pain. A lot of other guys saw that and started marching towards you and you beat the heck out of them, your training for Martial arts during the past 8 years had definitely paid off. At the corner of your sight you could see Takemichi, struggling to fight while the others are charging up on him. You run upto him and stand by his side and you saw Chifuyu standing at the other side of Takemichi's shoulder. 

"Partner, focus who is on front of you, I'll take care of this side", Chifuyu said, motivating him. "Don't worry Takemichi. Focus. I'll help you by taking this side", you said while looking at the guys who were ready to charge at you. You give them your best kicks and punches and then you turned to see Takemichi hitting a guy, even though he got punched by him. You gave him a reassuring pat to his back and Chifuyu smiled at him. You then saw Draken and Hanma having an intense fight. Your eyes started lingering for Mikey and you noticed him running behind Kazutora, who was running up a pile of old junk cars. You wanted to run towards them but too many guys were blocking your way. 

Then all the other Toman members started getting weak and they were getting beaten by the Valhalla members. '𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵...𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵, 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦. 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘢 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘺 300 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴', You thought to yourself.

You then started feeling tired and kinda dizzy, but you ignored it. You saw the worry in Draken's face, clueless about how this fight would end up while the others are completely out of energy and strength. You then see Takemichi, walking out of anger and exhaustion in his body. He then shouts while using his maximum energy, "I'M GONNA BEAT ALL YOUR ASSES!!!". he then suddenly faints and Mitsuya catches him by his shoulder and held him.

All the other members of Toman heard this and woke up from their helpless states, as if Takemichi motivated them. They then used their might energy and faced their opponents. "You woke them all up Takemichi", you said while placing your hand on his shoulder. Then Draken smirked and him stretched his legs, "Looks like I don't have to worry about anything else", he said, and he gave Hanma his best kick that he flew and hit his back at an old pile of cars.

You then saw Mikey fighting with some dudes who seemed to be Kazutora's well-chosen men to fight Mikey. Mikey started punching the two guys but they instantly dodged a few of it and the caught hold of Mikey's legs and grasped them tight. You were about to run up to him, but then Kazutora jumps with a metal rod in his hand, "GOT YOU!!", he says and hits Mikey's head with the metal rod. 

Your eyes widened in horror when you saw Mikey fall with a thud. Draken upon seeing this shouted, "MIKEYYYYY!!!". You just couldn't process on what just happened. You had tears in the corner of your eyes, but they suddenly dissolved with rage you then started to run towards Mikey but you suddenly felt like things around you were getting blurry, your knees felt weak and you...fell to the ground. You had fainted because you didn't have any breakfast in the morning.

When you woke up, you saw Baji coughing up blood, kneeling infront of Kisaki, who has blood flowing from his forehead. You then run up to them and you then saw Mikey beating up Kazutora in the ground. You run up to Mikey to stop him, but Draken blocks your way. "Y/N-Chan, you can't go there right now. You need to rest.". "No!! Draken-kun, you don't understand! I have to stop Mikey before he kills Kazutora." You run up to them and see Baji coming down from the pile of cars. 

"M-Mikey...", you could see blood flowing from his back and dripping on the ground while he's walking towards Kazutora and Mikey. "You're beating him for m-my sake huh?", Baji said while weakly smiling. He then turns to Kazutora and says, "Don't worry Kazutora. I won't die in your hands." He said that while pulling out a knife and stabbed himself in the abdomen. Everyone's eyes widen and you covered your mouth in disbelief. You then run towards Baji who is now in Chifuyu's arms with Takemichi standing next to him in tears.

"Y-Y/N, Takemichi...come close". You and Takemichi walk towards Baji and kneel infront of him. "Kisaki is the enemy, He is trying to take over Toman. I saw him the other day making a deal with Mikey that he will free Pah-chin from jail and in exchange, he wants to become the 3rd division Captain...The 3rd division captain is Pah and Pah only...". He said weakily. "Y/N, Take good care of Mikey for me, okay??". You replied by nodding with tears forming in your eyes. "Mikey, Draken, Mitsuya, Pah and Kazutora...they all are my treasures..."

Then Baji turned towards Chifuyu and said, "Chifuyu...I really want some Peyang Yakisoba". "Yes Baji-san...I will bring you some...",Chifuyu replies with tears flowing from his eyes. "Split it in half like we used to 'kay?".Baji said and Chifuyu nodded. "Thank you...Chifuyu". Then Baji closes his eyes and Chifuyu screamed his lungs out and started crying while Takemichi is also crying. "I couldn't protect him...I didn't do anything!!", Chifuyu said while crying.

Mikey then took his anger out on Kazutora and started beating the hell out of him. You ran towards him and blocked him from hitting Kazutora. You are heavily panting. "Y/N, Get out of the way...", he said in an emotionless tone. You shouted, "DO YOU THINK THIS IS WHY BAJI-KUN DIED?? HE DID THIS TO STOP YOU FROM KILLING KAZUTORA!!". Mikey stares at you, eyes widened. "He killed himself so that you won't kill Kazutora on the name of Baji-kun's death. He wants you to forgive Kazutora."

Then Mikey's eyes soften and tears are glistening in his eyes. He cried while looking at Baji. Then the police siren was ringing and everyone else ran. You turned to Chifuyu still hugging Baji's body. Kazutora then said, "Mikey, don't worry...I know you won't forgive me but I will take responsibility for Baji's death". He then bowed. All the others including the captains, left with tears in their eyes. You turned to Kazutora, sitting next to Baji's body. You turned back and left along with Mikey.

(𝙔'𝙖𝙡𝙡...𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ಥ_ಥ)

         _______________________________________________________________________