crush.?

Sam's pov

I woke up with a strong grip around me, I was confused about where I was, and then I realized that we were living at Jakes house now.

I tried to get up, but I heard a fake sounding groan next to me and realized it was colby who was basically using me as a teddy bear, which made me blush.

"Colby, I have to get up," I said, giggling and trying to get out of his tight grip, around my waist.

"Mm, noo," Colby said and held on to me tighter.

"Dude, I have to pee," I said, then he let go with a sigh and looked pitiful.
I went to the bathroom, and then when I came back, he wasn't in bed, and I heard him and jake talking downstairs, but I stayed in the room for a bit bc I was still tired.

Colbys pov

After Sam went to the bathroom, I got up and went downstairs where jake was. It felt weird living with him again, and not Corey or Aaron, I was glad that Elton wasn't in the pic anymore, tho.

"Hey, how'd u and sam sleep?" Jake asked.

"Pretty good, actually," I said with a yawn.

"bro, is there something ur not telling me about, sam?" Jake asked like it was an actual question. I had no idea what he meant. "What do you mean?" I asked a little confused.

"You were staring at Sam last night when he fell asleep on the couch, like staring." Jake told me, "Oh, I- I um." I blushed a little at what he said, not knowing how to respond.

I've known sam since high school, and I thought I was always straight, but may be I'm not? I've known Sam was bisexual, but he wasn't open about it. Only me, jake, and tara know.

But maybe I'm bi to? I mean, I know I have a - do I have a crush.? And is it on sam? I mean, he is single.. I do thin- I know I like him.

"Hello? Earth to Colby, " Sam said as he waved a hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my thoughts.

Now I know.... I have a crush on my best friend.

_______________________________________

Ok, so how do we think of the book????? AND THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 92 READS!!! Um, anywho ya love yall byee❤️❤️