Prologue

We were always close, Jack and I. Our childhood wasn't very normal, or good. Our father wasn't around much, but when he was, we all wished he wasn't. He never hit Jack and I as we made money with our faces. 

Our mother had a lot of mental issues that she never took care of, but it caused her to lash out at us. She would always deny being abusive towards us and claimed that she was overly affectionate with us. 

Mainly me.

I was her little doll. 

And we all lived in a doll house.

All the pageants I was forced into, the modeling Jack was forced into. Nothing was our choice. 

We delt with things our own way. Though Jack's way was a secret and dangerous. 

He was my rock. While he had his own things, performing rock songs and I did pop. We were made to be sex symbols. Something I wasn't. All of our songs were looked at by our mother who had control over our managers. 

She made sure they kept our image the way she wanted it. Not how we wanted it.

While my body wasn't sold to anyone.... Jack's was. He became the sex symbol our mother wanted us to have, and he delt with it with hard drugs and alcohol. 

When I found out, I told him I was going to put him into rehab, which he agreed to... But before I could get him there... He took one last hit... And it was his last anything. 

Jacks death was my heart break. I didn't have my rock. I didn't have my best friend. My other half. He was gone. And I had no one to share the weight of this life with. 

I decided to go on a mental Hiatus, I even checked my mother and I into a hospital. She needed the mental help, and I was cutting to feel anything but heartbreak. 

Things shouldn't be like this. I am no Goddess. I'm a little girl still who had no childhood.

I'm no Savage.