A friendship is born

(The art used has their own author)

Narrative

Little by little,while waiting for their next opponents,the top 3 and Bachira started to get along better!

After all,Bachira sometimes took the opportunity to rest in unusual places at random times of the day,as always and ended up napping near Tokimitsu who,in a certain way,finds him the most normal in that weird team,the two of them chat away most of the time talking about things normal things like school,dreams and simple things.

As for Aryu,oh Aryu,he and Bachira are not so different but they had nothing in common,other than the fact that they both love to walk around naked (although Aryu still maintains a certain decency by at least wearing pants),and of course Tokimitsu thinks they're crazy and Rin thinks it's all silly and strange (and personally,he's the strangest one on the team),he and Bachira even get along well,even though sometimes Bachira accidentally calls Aryu by the name he hates.

And Rin...Well,the youngest Itoshi tries,I repeat TRIES,to run away from Bachira all day,he avoids his high fives,he avoids his greetings,he tries not to find him all the time,and to his bad luck?None of this helps,Bachira is insistent on talk about being friends with Itoshi

Honestly,Rin must wonder why Bachira even bothers him so much about something so trivial?!Wouldn't it be easier to just forget about it and enjoy other new friendships?

After all,he locked himself away years ago with an emotional wall of thin ice and didn't let anyone else make him feel happy like when his brother still wanted him to be around and play with him,Rin won't fall for that friendship thing again,not just to be left behind!

-So,did you guys see that Isagi's team is advancing?-Aryu said,fixing his usual huge hair

-They are improving,they got Barou on their team!

-I-I saw it!I think that scary brute will make them advance a lot!-Tokimitsu said,biting his nails in anxiety

-Humpf,all rabble!I doubt they'll get far with a mediocre team like that!