Chapter 1: Oh Great I AM

THE QUEEN OF SHILOH

First Chapter:

The ground was wet and slippery, one wrong move could cause a fatal strike, death was approaching, it was too close he could hear the sound of its footsteps right behind him as he ran, coming closer to him with all its might.

Aged of solely fifteen moon circles, what a pitiful way to die chased after by the enemies sent from your own mother just because you didn't come out of her womb, a pitiful way to die indeed.

Kairos.... *Sobs*

Kairos... *Sobs*

My son... remember there is a God... the God of my people He shall be with you always...

As the thoughts crossed Kairos' mind in the midst of his distress, the faint memories of a woman crying her eyes off as she held him in her slender hands, what age was he then?

How come he never remembered her until now?

How– then anger raged inside Kairo's blood, and his mind got filled with the darkest thoughts.

"Stupid woman!" he cried out in frustration

"If there's a God how come he has forsaken me!?"

"If there's a God why did he allow my death..." As he plunged those words out a shaped blade pierced his chest. He was caught in the arms of his enemies. His sight darkened with his own blood flooding from his forehead as one of the assassins banged the hem of his blade against it, he could feel it, the life walking away from it

'You shall only claim for him'

That woman's voice again, ringing inside his head

"Help-p m-me"

"...Oh... G-Great.... I AM..."

As soon as those words left his mouth his sight completely blackened and he let his body lie limb defenseless against the kicks and slaughter of his enemies.

And then thunder was heard the rain poured ten times harder than before

"He must be dead..."

"He may be faking it, let's not forget who the kid is, at his age, he has more battlefield experience than all of us together! Let us behead him and bring his head back to the— *ack*

As the man talked his words got caught in his throat by a piercing arrow coming from the shadows of the forest, right after that the other men of the troop went in alert controlling the areas to find where the enemy hid.

"Who 's that?!"

A pouring rain of arrows floods towards them caging them in a trap,

"We're in Shiloh territory! Ahk– The land of the blue angels..."

Shiloh the land blessed by the almighty, there's a myth that says whoever enters this land with evil intentions gets instant punishments. Only the anointed of God himself are allowed in Shiloh where the blue fire of hell embraces the unforgiven.

The troop of assailants was massacred one after one by hidden forces, the arrows piercing through their bones before they could ever do a single more harm to the failed prince.

They lay in the mountain beneath him in reverence.

"Ple–ase spare me... I have a daughter to fee-dd"

"Let him live!" Says a voice from nowhere "In captivity until He says so."

"Take the kid with you!"

"Yes, your majesty!"