MORNING CUDDLE "WAKE UP! DO IT!"

The fresh air of morning! We fought at night about a silly matter and we didn't sleep together! I slept outside on the couch! I woke up at 4 and went on a run! When I was home at 6:30, she was still sleeping as she used to work out from 5:45 to 6:45! Maybe it was due to the fight between us! Well, I got fresh and went to the kitchen! Made a cup of coffee for me and for her too! I bought the coffee and woke her up! She surprisingly looked towards me! I asked her to wake up and have coffee! She was just wearing shorts and a sports bra! She slept on my thighs and asked me to play with her hair! I was topless and she was playing with her hands in my upper body! I kissed her on her forehead and then on the lips! She got up and sat on my thighs facing me! She put my hands on her neck and I started kissing her neck! She hugged me and I hugged her tight! Her smell was making me mad and she was getting in the mood in the early morning! I opened the chain of her bra and put my face in between her bOObs! Her b**bs were quite big and I loved to play with them! I put both my hands on her bOObs and started playing it like a stress ball! I was playing with her nipples with my tongue as she was getting erotic emotions! She then jumped onto the bed and pulled me down! We started kissing each other like we were not ever satisfied! We were hugging and kissing! I put my hand on her vIgina slowly and started playing with it! One hand on her vIgina and one on the back of her head! I slowly came down kissing her neck, chest, and belly to vIgina! First I made her v*gina wet with my tongue! She was moving her body too often as I was licking her vIgina! I opened my pants and tapped my pEnis in her vIgina and put it in! Slowly and steadily, I was making it in and out just to make me passionate! I was kissing her, playing with her bOObs and fucking her slowly! I put her legs on my shoulder, held her hands tight and fUcked her by pulling her! She was working out in bed instead today!! She was putting my right-hand finger inside her mouth and my left hand on her right bOOb! I was playing with her nipples as she was getting more and more emotional! I f*cked her quite hard as she was about to get an orgasm! I put out my pEnis and got down with my mouth! I fingered her pUssy with my two fingers fast and licked her pUssy with my tongue! She was screaming "Do it fast" and I was doing it faster than I do while masturbating!! She finally got a good orgasm and felt good! Then, she made me sleep and widened my legs! She played with my pEnis with both hands and played her tongue on the tip of my pEnis! I too got a good orgasm and my cum was all over her hands and she was shaking and shaking my pnis! We both then went to the bathroom under the shower kissed each other passionately and cleaned up each other! We then got ready, made our breakfast, had it together and went to our workplace!