04

We got back to Jay's house shortly after. Seola and I took turns showering; I borrowed a pair of her pajamas to wear for the night.

"I'm gonna go cool off a little, it's a bit hot in the house." I say to her.

"Because Sunghoon's here~" she coos mockingly.

"Oh shut up," I scoff.

I walk out of her room and onto the huge balcony connected to the kitchen, leaning against the railing taking in the night breeze.

Luckily I'm able to sober up fast in most situations, so I wasn't feeling that drunk anymore, but my body was still heating up.

I looked at the stars while trying to process everything that happened today.

Meeting Sunghoon, it was a lot to take in,

Yet it was so exciting and thrilling for some reason.

"Seoyun."

Speak of the devil.

I turn my head and see Sunghoon walking up, standing next to me. His hair was wet and messy, and he had a baggy T-Shirt on with pajama plaid pants.

"How was your shower?" He asks me.

"It was good to get out of that dress, that's for sure." I chuckle softly.

"Did you come here with your family, or did you travel alone?" I ask him, changing the subject.

"My family lives here. I moved to Busan a while ago for university." He answers.

"I see. Do you miss them at all?" I ask.

"I got used to it. I mainly just miss my dog, I don't know if that's a messed up thing to say." He laughs.

"Kind of, but understandable." I add.

"What about you? Is your family here, too?" He looks at me with attentive eyes.

"They don't. They live in America, since my dad has a job there." I shake my head.

"Wow, really? The states?" His eyes widen a little.

"Yeah. It's been about a year since they've moved. I had to stay here because this university was my dream." I explain.

"Do you miss them sometimes?"

"I miss my dad's cooking. I also have a cat back at home over there." I sigh a little.

"Sometimes I wish I could be with them whenever I'm having a bad time, but I can't." I frown.

"I'm sorry." He says softly.

"I can't believe I haven't asked you this yet, but... can I have your number?" He asks me shyly.

"Of course." I laugh.

We pull out our phones and exchange numbers, then put them back into our pockets.

"How long are you here for?" I ask him.

"About two months I'd say." Sunghoon answers.

Two months? It feels like such a long yet short time.

"Oh, okay. I hope you have fun in these two months, then." I say.

"Me too." He smiles.

"I'm just sad I came back while all of you are just now starting last semester. I came back around this time because I finished early.." he pouts.

Heh. Cute.

No, stop it, Seoyun.

"It's alright. We all still have quite some free time. Especially Jake. You know Jake doesn't study too hard." I giggle.

"That's true. I just hope I get to spend as much time with you guys as I can. And I hope I get to know you better, too."

Flustered by his words, I smile a little.

"You will." I assure him.

"I'm glad. You're really interesting." He looks me in the eyes.

"Interesting? That sounds a little backhanded." I raise an eyebrow, teasing him.

"In a good way." He lets out a small laugh, running his fingers through his hair.

"You drank quite a lot tonight. Are you feeling okay?" Sunghoon asks me.

"I'm fine now. Just still heating up." I nod.

"Make sure to drink a lot of water. It will help cool you down." Sunghoon advises.

"Thank you. Are you feeling okay, too?" I ask in return.

"I'm fine," he says. "I barely drank."

"Are you staying in Jay's room or do you get your own room?"

"My own. Have you seen the size of this house? They have like, 5 extra bedrooms to spare." Sunghoon laughs.

"That's true. I just hope you get used to Seola and Jay's bickering." I joke.

"That's one thing I can't wait to experience..." he says sarcastically.

We spent another hour getting to know each other, just talking. I quite enjoyed it, since I learned some things about him and got to know him more. I could feel that there was a bit of an attraction, but the two of us didn't act upon it; we were both still polite to each other since we just met.

To be honest, the more I talked to him, the more interested I felt in getting to know him more. Sunghoon is really an interesting person, and he has a certain charm to him.

We both decided it was getting really late and we should both get some sleep. We walked back inside and said goodnight to each other before heading off in separate ways.

"Goodnight, Sunghoon." I say.

"Sweet dreams, Seoyun."