chapter -5 (werido boy)

Day before Christmas..
"So children this is the last topic hope you enjoy"... Teacher asked...
"And one more thing a new facility will join us from monday ,demo class will be held after dinner or before dinner"

"Oooh gosh new facility... Hhhh i hope this one will good "satakshi said "by the way tomorrow will be christmas let's celebrate today's eve" she added
"Hmm yaah sure biro" sameeksha replied but how
"Dance singing games food that's all" Athira replied 'and hnn invite sonali and his room also.."

Sonali changed the room too...because of some false allegation of neighboring room

Before dinner

"Heyyy girlss.... Girlsss  go to your classes room for demo class..." That weirdly voice announced
In class

A light beard man in his early thirties  wearing track suit like a coach having deep voice with full desi accent

"Good evening student.... I'm clearing my motive to you from the first day.... I'm not here to teach you only .. I'm here for some of my students which stuck here".... He straighted with his deep voice
'So who will explain me simple thing velocity? "....
"Sir velocity is a term...." A boy answered
"Aaa i said explain not define".... Any one want to explain Interrupted that boy in middle..
"Sirr may I".... A boy asked to explain from last row... "Yeah.. Sure explain whole class"... with a smart clap he started ..."So student I can explain you velocity by taking a short explain..." With a deep voice layering of scarf around neck he started explaining....
"Enough Jeeva Enough.... So student is one of my student who stuck here like you all".... "From his request i can her to teach you all.. Although i don't need toh teach you i have my own institution"... Viraj sir said... "So my next question is"..... He write something on board and asked tell me "how much acceleration is exerted here"..." Who will answer this?"... He pointed Athira.... "You madam stand up"... Athira hardly control here laugh because of Jeeva's wonderful representation of answer... "Is this a comedy show maam" viraj sir scold her.." So why are you laughing" he added... Athira stood there for a moment of embarrassment ...a moment later he called Athira for her question representative.... Athira calmly walk beside sir and sir said her to revolve on her own axis.. This time she pissed off... She moved like a ball dance doll.... To pissed him too... But sir understood and leave by saying" good bye all take your dinner heavy and sleep tight"...

At room

All are laughing
"Did you saw that boy"... Sameeksha laughed
"Yaah... How manly he claped and trying to say "Anvi replied
"But someone is going to teacher's fav" jamila added
"Yaah yaah... Not me for sure" Athira replied
"You are" ... All. Said together "he will gona point you... Noted"...
"Oooo ooo oooo... Now shall we start the party our guest are here".....satakshi announced
"Let's start the party" ... Everyone cherished...

After that They sing dance cooked maggie at 1 am played dumb Sharad and run after satakshi in whole corridor to hit her because she said one more time to study...... They all fun together... But they didn't know someone are having fun too by seeing them...