Chapter 4

Second POV:

Second POV:

Everyone continued walking into the forest with Tok Kasa. They don't know how long they have been walking and they don't know where Tok Kasa is taking them to.

"Are we still far from the place, Tok?" Boboiboy asked, still tired from walking.

"Not that far. We'll be there soon." Tok Kasa replied.

"Yeah, you said the same thing an hour ago. I think my knees are falling off." Gopal whined.

"Quit whining already. You're not the only one walking." Ying said.

"See, just like I told you. We've arrived!" Tok Kasa points at the large tree.

"Whoaa~ This tree is massive~"

"There's a path into the tree!"

"Come! There's someone important in there that I want you to meet. A word of caution... On the path you must stay, danger waits for those who stray." Tok Kasa advised them.

"Yes, Tok." Everyone said, except you.

"Let's go, and be careful."

As you all entered, you all saw tree branches. Tok Kasa led the team to walk at the middle branch, but Gopal chose the left branch.

"Hey! What are you doing!" Fang exclaimed as he saw Gopal walking to the left branch.

"I'm gonna take this path. It's much faster." Gopal said.

Gopal stepped on the tendrils of the plant. Suddenly the pitcher plant appeared and it was about to bite Gopal.

"WAHHH?! GIANT PITCHER PLANTS!" Gopal exclaimed.

"STICKY RICE TRANSFORMATION!!"

"Gopal?!"

Both Boboiboy and Yaya sweatdropped at Gopal. Ying snickered at him. While you just deadpanned at the scene. Gopal managed to transform the plant into sticky rice.

"Ouch... my head hurts~" Gopal whined.

"Heh, that'll teach you-" Ying said. Who is satisfied at Gopal's karma.