Chapter F

Author POV
Yeosang fixed his ice coffee, he loved a good home made iced coffee. It was his favorite by far, minus the one his new fuck buddy gave him. He was on his way out the door when he realized he had forgotten his glasses, Prada of course. He went upstairs and adjusted his sweat pants, useless because they slid off of his waist again. He grabbed the prescription glasses and went on his way.

He grabbed the trash and unlocked his door, pushing it open with his foot before looking down and realizing there was a fat bouquet of flowers and a prada box on the doormat. He grabbed the flowers and the box and went to his kitchen, he grabbed a vase from underneath the sink and rinsed it out before he poured some purified water in it. He set his flowers in and smiled he did a swift turn to the box and lifted the lid. He smiled as he opened the paper up and pulled the opening of the dust bag apart. He smiled at the triangle shaped prada bag and he pulled out a small note. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

+Author POV+
"Is my dick that good?" Yeosang asked, breaking the 45 minute silence.

"What?" San asked, turning his wheel along the curve.

"Is my dick that good?" Yeosang reiterated, he turned towards San this time, San was in a grey hoodie with his hood on he looked extra fuckable.

"What do you mean that good?" San asked, trying to play off the fact that he was definitely blushing.

"You're taking me on a trip to a small town for the weekend, I must've fucked you very well." Yeosang chuckled.

"Eh you were okay." San joked.

"Wait a minute, was this not you? "Oh fuck, fuck, oh my god, I think I'll cry if you don't fuck me right now, Oh yes! Ye-," Yeosang laughed as San hit him.

"I do not sound like that." San said, turning into a dirt drive way.

Yeosang looked a bit confused, there was a small tricycle in the front yard and a few balls. He stepped out the car and walked around to San's door, he opened it and he looked at him a bit confused.

"Is this an air bnb?" Yeosang asked, stepped aside as San walked to the bed of his truck to pull his suitcase out and to the back seat to pull Yeosang's stuff out.

"No," San said, his face spreading into a small smile as he saw the blinds peek open at the bottom, and then at the top.

He heard a scream and he saw the door swing open. A flash of color ran at him and jumped onto him causing Yeosang to catch their bags. He furrowed his eyes and felt anger rise in his body, jealousy? No, he was Kang Yeosang, nothing could make him jealous.

"Twin!" Dino yelled.

Yeosang watched as too tinier Dino's ran out the door. He looked in shock as he finally saw the man climb off of San, he saw his face and he almost gasped.

San held his arms open for the two girls and they ran the passed him.

"Uncle Yeosang!!" Yejin and Haerin yelled, running into his arms.

"Ahh my favorite little trouble makers." Yeosang said, lifting them up and staring at two very confused brothers.

"I'm Chan, hi, who ar- no way." Dino paused, putting his fingers into a square shape.

"You're the one who had dating rumors with my wife." Dino said, remembering the photoshoot that was ten times too sexual to be in a magazine.

"Uncle Yeosang dated mommy?" Haerin asked.

Yeosang sucked air through his teeth and shook his head.

"No haehae, Uncle Yeosang is a rainbow." Yejin tsked, causing San and Dino to laugh almost identically.

"Oh, but it's not raining." Haerin said softly, holding her hand out for rain.

"Uncle San is sad, my twins are here to babysit with him but they like Yeosang more." San pouted.

Haerin and Yejin looked at each other and shrugged, they continued to sit in Yeosang's arms.

"Carry the bags in please San." Yeosang said dropping them in his arms, walking in to where the twins directed him.

"Me personally." Dino sighed softly, putting a hand on his back before walking off.

"You what? You what? You what. Tell me." San said, following Dino close behind.
+ipi+