chapter 1

Hi my name is Skylar Hope Johnson i have benn so sad scince my friend had killed herself about one year ago here is the story. We were in our homeroom and the teacher got a call from a close family/friend. It was about how Maddie Coven she hung herself last night around 10:00. Everyone in our homeroom wrote a letter to her parents saying how sorry they were for her loss. Later that day me and a couple friends decided to go visit her family and support them ...we knew that it would be the best thing to do science we were all close to her. But what some people didn't know is that she was my best friend and loosing her was like if you lost a sister. No one really talked to her ,she was in is able to others but not me. She felt that she shouldn't be here anymore,so every night she would put one cut on her leg one by one no one knew about it besides her. After awhile she was getting noticed by this guy,she thought that she wasn't good enough for him ,but what she didn't realize is that he didn't care weather you were a popular or even a nerd. A month went by and she spent the whole summer with him,his name was David O'Connell and he loved her greatly. After the first day of summer she already knew she was going to have the best summer of her life with him. They decide to spend there summer California ,and the first thing they did was go to the beach and the were there until sunset ,they later went to the hotel room that they were saying in they were so tired they fell asleep.