the second day at the beach

The next day they decide to go back to the beach,but this time instead of waiting on the sunset to make there decision they went swimming and looked for seashells. They wrote the date they got together in the sand and had a stranger take there picture so they could both be in the picture. They were madly in love...but by this sunset they decided to go up to the hotel room and have a little fun ...(if you know what I mean). After there fun they decide to go to bed but this time the slept in the same bed bc they wanted to feel the body heat of each other. When Maddie woke up David was gone and he left a note on the bed and said,"I'm going to the store I love you my dear ". When he got back she gave him a great big hug and said ," I thought you left me "(with a little laugh). On the third day in California they decided to go to the wax museum and take funny pictures with the sculptures. On the fourth day they decided to go to Branson David knew his uncle lived there and he owned a hotel so he called his uncle and asked if David and Maddie could use one of his hotel rooms for a few days and he said yeah sure why not ...once they found the hotel he owned And got there room. As soon as Maddie got there she jumped up on the bed and David followed,his uncle came up to there room while they were in the middle or a smooch session and he said sorry for interrupting and if you need anything call the front desk and ask for me and he left after words.