Character Profile #1 (Henry)

Name: Henry McPogchamp

Nickname: Henry

Age: 31

Birthday: October 18th, 1992

Gender: Male

Favorite color: Orange

Personality: Outgoing Charmer

Source material: Original character (made by my mom)

Relationships:

Ham Burger (Henry's current sweetheart/girlfriend. The two of them only recently got together, but are currently very happy.)

Muffy Peuri (Henry's best friend. He's relieved that she seems to still have a grasp on her sanity despite all the island's shenanigans.)

Roald Angelino (Former member of the Ani-Men. They used to be very close, though they've grown distant over time.)

Clyde Dorian (Former member of the Ani-Men. They used to be very close, though they've grown distant over time.)

Pietro Kikolor (Former member of the Ani-Men. They used to be very close, though they've grown distant over time.)

Troll Face (Hamburger's best friend. Henry can't help but feel like Troll Face is always plotting something devious...)

Description:

Henry is basically the token "normal guy" on an island full of freaks and abominations. He's not sure how he even made it onto Hasiba Island, but he realizes that this is just his life now and there's nothing he can really do about it.

Henry finds himself feeling pretty intimidated by some of his fellow islanders, and rightfully so. He's sometimes the unfortunate victim of their tricks and whatnot, as they see him as someone who's easy to pick on due to his vulnerability.

He was one of the many original characters that my mom made when she borrowed my game a long time ago, although I ended up deleting the rest of them so I could add more of my own characters. The only reason Henry was spared is because he had become a very iconic character, and so I felt as though he had earned a permanent spot on Hasiba Island.

Fun facts:

Henry used to be a part of a musical group called the Ani-Men (as in "anime men,") although after the mysterious disappearances of three of the members, the remaining four decided to officially disband the group.

Henry and Hamburger got together after being set up by Emu Otori (which was a very wandahoi decision of hers.)

When my mom first made Henry, his last name was "Spray." However, I eventually changed his last name to "McPogchamp" because I thought that'd be funnier.

~~~

Sooo this is a bit different than what I've posted in this book so far. I didn't want this whole book to be me just posting pics of my Miis doing random stuff with a bit of my lackluster commentary shoved in between lol

I've got a whole lot of other stuff I wanna do to expand upon this ridiculous crossover universe I've created and the characters stuck inside it. Idk I just think that'd be pretty neat :)