I

(This whole story came from a chat on genshin)

Alarm sirens go off but baizhu stays in the store trying to take as much candy as he can when he looks down and sees a beautiful white snake with red eye "your so cute little guy what's your name" baizhu says while picking it up "I am going to name you changsheng" police sirens start to go off. In an instant baizhu starts to run away with a big bag of sweets and a snake on his neck when... "stop right there!!!"

Baizhu she's a short purple hair girl with red clothes "huh who are you?" Baizhu says in confusion. Suddenly without warning the girl pulls out a gun and puts it to his head "give me the snake and the candy" the girl puts the gun closer to his head "ok ok don't shoot" baizhu drops the candy and puts the snake on the girls head when the snake starts to say "you're about to collapse aren't you" when BAM baizhu falls to the floor bleeding out from his head. The girl starts to talk "Before I go i need to tell you my name it's chevreuse"

Suddenly a shorter girl with a priest outfit runs over and says "let the show begin" the blood from baizhus wound starts to go back into the body, the flesh starts to push the blood in closing the wound.

Baizhus alive....

(Part 2 coming sometime)