Campinggg!!!

One day in Omzville, Omz, Roxy, and Luke wanted to STAY HOMEEEE!!! But they got outvoted by the girls. So there they were packing all their stuff!! Omz was packing his 6,980,342,469 dog onsies 

        "WHATT?!!?!??!11!?YOU HAVE THAT MUCHHH!?!?!11/" Luke screamed, "Oh well. I have more green jackets, white t-shirts and black pants!"

~TIME SKIP~

The boys had just finished packing!! They went downstairs to find the girls waiting for them.

"What took y'all so long??!!1!?!?1!?1!" Alexa asked.

"Lets just goo..." Omz groaned while carrying 6,980,342,469 dog onsies and other stuff.

"LETS GOO!!!!!11!!!!1!1!1!!1!1" the girls screamed. 

"can I drive please!" Roxy said with puppy dog eyes to Omz.

"No."omz said sternly. 

They got in the car and started it up. Luke was in passenger seat so... Luke tried to touch Omzy's gyatt!!?1/1/ That earned him a trip to the trunk...Then omz almost killed them, SOOO-- Lily became the driver, and Omz went into the trunk. Luke touched Omzy's gyatt. That was the happiest day of Lukey's life!1!!1!11! They got in the car and Luke went in passenger again but omzy did not go back to drivers seat. Roxy went to the back seat.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!"Roxy thought. "LEMME BE WITH MY BBGL PRINCESS LILYYYYY!!!!!11111!!111!!1!!!!"

They got to the campsite. There was a two bed-bedroom and a four bed-bedroom. Ofc the girls took the 4 bed-bedroom, and the boys didn't want to sleep with their bbgs sooo... They took the two bed-bedroom. Roxy didn't want to sleep with anyone sooo... Luke and Omz had to share a bed. So much bromance ❗❗💞 There was 1 blanket and Roxy hogging it. soo omz and Luke had to huddle for warmth. 

~THE NEXT DAY~

Everyone was trying to do all their essentials quickly because they were LEAVING!!!!! 

~IN THE CAR~ 

Heather posted several snaps of her pretend pouting with hashtags saying:#leavingalready!!!????!1?1!1?1!!1then they heard a loud BANGGG 

"nahh the car broke d.o.w.n.!" Roxy said."We're gonna have to spend the night at the campsite!!"

~BACK AT THE CAMPSI-~

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!THERES A CRUSTY MONSTERRRR!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED! (TBC!)