Chapter 4

So, you see, travelling across the world takes time. Its been a week and everyone's SOOOOO bored. I mean, you've got four 16 year old in one ship, with only one adult chaperone. It's gonna get chaotic. At one point, we played spin the bottle. And not the kid-friendly version. I'd rather not explain the details. We did get a lot of cookies though! That was fun! Oh, and Blaze is really good at karaoke. And Xander has decided that jumping of cliffs is below him. Rayn is the only non insane one.

No hear me out, we have an idiotic fangirl with an unhealthy obsession of cookies, a sassy prince that's decided that he's going to hell, and a gothic Ariana Grande with arrows (i read a book about Earth, and apparently this Ariana lady was a famous singer that was insanely talented). Out of all of these, I think quiet, brooding book lover sound normal.

"ASTHA. WE HAVE COOKIES. AGAIN." Xander yelled. I sat up and bolted into the lounge faster than light. Xander fell over laughing, clutching his sides.

"YOU FELL FOR IT! PFFT-" I glared at him, seriously contemplating about throwing him off deck. That was a very mean joke. Xander stood and cleared his throat.

Rayn sighed, and explained that it was time for dinner. Blaze face-palmed and smacked Xander over the head. Gods, I love these people so much.