just some fun.

SMALL SMUT WARNING!!🚩
this is flashback btw idk if that's clear lol.

"Satoru, does it ever get lonely being at the top?" —A question that caught him off guard, she laid next to him, tracing stars over his chest with her fingers staring up at the sky.—

"It does, but I'm used to it."

"You know, Satoru, it doesn't have to be like that forever. Allow people to see you like I see you as you're here with me; you're so vulnerable."

He sighed and removed her hands from him as he slid away from her, standing up and buttoning his shirt.

"Get dressed. I'm dropping you off now."

She sat up onto her knees, looking over her shoulder at him as she dug her nails deeper into the sand.

"okay."

"Did you want to come in?"

"Y/n, I can't do this anymore."

—After those words fell from his lips, they hung in the air, leaving a foul, heavy feeling of uncertainty and confusion. He sighed and used one hand to run it through his hair, exhaling sharply.

"oh."

"Y/n.."

"No, it's fine! just awkward timing after. Well, you definitely could've. Never mind. Goodnight, Gojo."

"I'm sorry if I hurt you; I just thought this was getting too serious between us when this was just meant to be something fun for us both, but it seems that was only true for one of us."

"No, it was, and it is just fun. I just thought something like this was bound to bring us closer. Sorry if I overstepped."

—she said, gathering herself together and turning away from him into her doorframe, taking a few steps inside before turning around again to see him still standing there. She thought the moment she turned away, he would've done the same. The conversation was over, wasn't it?

"Why are you just standing there?"
—she said, her hand on the door, ready to shut it.

His gaze lingered, eyes trained onto hers; they looked over every inch of her; she was devoured by his eyes. In front of him, she felt bare.—

"Y/n, -sigh- fuck it."

—he stormed into the room, removing her hand from the door, shutting it himself, pressing forward, grabbing her by the waist,then pulling her into him, and into a kiss. He groaned into the kiss before using both hands to lift you up, hosted up by his hands he then broke the kiss momentarily.

"Tell me this isn't what you want anymore, and I'll leave."

"stay."

—he smirked, he knew again he had won..—

"His lips met yours again as he walked you both towards the bed, slowly lowering you both and using his knee to move your thighs further apart, allowing him to press into you further, his lips leaving yours and changing course down to your neck trailing downwards to your chest. Soft kisses turned quickly into sucking, leaving hickeys for you to find in the morning.

you let a soft moan escape your lips before bringing one hand over your mouth the other resting on his shoulder.

"Lean up. I'm taking this off."

—she leaned forward as he quickly pulled her shirt over her head, undoing her bra, grabbing them both, and then throwing them to the floor, leaning off of her and taking off his own shirt, letting it fall behind him as he leaned against her again, kissing her, one hand on her waist and the other exploring her chest, her nipple resting in between his fingers as he rocked his hand back and forth, giving her stimulation.—

"oh? you like that?"
—he said into the kiss—

"mhm.." she hummed in response

"yeah?"

—a small giggle left his lips when he noticed the way you wiggled against him, he liked having you all needy for him.. you were so easy.—

he let up for a moment to reach down to your shorts unbuttoning them and sliding them off only then looking up for approval, you did a small nod but he didn't budge..

"i need to hear you say that this is okay with you."

"yes, it's okay."

"good."

—He started to remove her underwear until a buzzing noise started coming from his pants. He sighed softly before deciding to ignore it and continued sliding them off fully and throwing them to the side, pulling her closer to the edge of the bed and kneeling down in front of her, then planting kisses along the inner parts of her thigh, trailing upwards, getting closer to where she needed him most. Once he reached that spot, he started with a few kitten licks, watching her flinch each time his tongue met her skin.

He dragged his tongue around her heat before fully making contact with her, closing his mouth around her and drowning himself in the sounds she made. When he was interrupted by the sounds of buzzing again, he groaned and pulled away, grabbing his phone out of his pocket to see who it was, and when he checked, his eyes filled with uncertainty as he stood and walked away for a few minutes of unheard chatter before he came back, picking up his shirt.

"I'm really, really sorry, but there's been sightings of a grade 1 curse roaming around the city, and they need me to take care of it, like now."

She sighed, sitting up. —

"Of course, be safe,— she said, standing up and walking towards her dresser, grabbing a tee shirt and putting it on, and kicking the clothes on the floor to the side.

"Y/n.."

"No, it's fine, I understand, life as a sorcerer and all that."

He walked over to her, putting both hands on the side of her head and planting a small kiss on her forehead, before turning to the door and letting himself out.

She walked over to bed and let herself flop down onto the bed with a big sigh.

"What a liar; he never bothered with stuff like this before. I'm so fucking stupid, ughhh fuck."

She just stared at the ceiling, contemplating why she was allowing herself to fall for him. She knew exactly why he left—why he left her alone in this room. She reached for her phone and called him.

"Y/n, what is it?"

"You were right. It's better if we ended this thing between us; it was a mistake. Tonight was the last mistake i'll make. goodnight."

"What, Y/N, hello?"

She hung up, turning off her phone and curling herself up into a small ball, cursing herself for being so fucking stupid and falling for the most textbook player..—

1107 words!!💋💋

THIS WAS SO CRINGY LMAOOOO
I LITERALLY HATE THIS

THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST PART OF THIS CHAPTER BTW💋😼